Need help?

CSI NY

5 REPLIES 5
Doccie

Re: CSI NY

Awesome !!  Thanks so much Optimist Smiley Happy  

Telenovela

I have the ENTIRE series of CSI (often incorrectly referred to as CSI: Las Vegas) on DVD box sets.  Two shelves full side by side, top to bottom.  Some still unopened.  Nobody is allowed to touch them.

Showmaxed

@Optimist wrote:

I'm still trying to catch the first 2 episodes (and pilot I think) of the original CSI Las Vegas... so don't expect much :-(

@ValJ  , they're starting the whole lot of CSI again surprisingly quicky on ch. 117, so I'm finally going to get mine from the 19th... and it seems you could have yours showing again sooner than first believed.

Doccie

Thanks so much Optimist - as always Smiley Happy Will do as you suggest - I see that you have  largely stepped out of the conversations, and whilst I completely get it, the Forum is poorer for it.  Thank you for allowing me to benefit from your knowledge and understanding, I really appreciate it.  

Showmaxed

The channels' arguments usually suggest that it makes no difference as the episodes are stand-alone. (Usually true, but not always.) They also mess up the episode order sometimes.

All you can really do is keep the SBR setting and hope what's missing will repeat within 3 months (Explora limit).

And hope that a Mod will pass it on.

Or post on their website / facebook page.

Plus keep an eye on 125 Fox, they also show CSI series.

I'm still trying to catch the first 2 episodes (and pilot I think) of the original CSI Las Vegas... so don't expect much :-(

(And as you know I don't really answer anymore, only doing so (a bit) as you're a friend.)

Doccie

CSI NY

I am wanting to record the complete Season 8 of CSI NY on Channel 117.  Last week E3 was missing, and this week E5 & 6 seem to be missing. Goes from E4 to E7.  Can anyone help ?