Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't change between grid & list views on online tv guide

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Doccie

Re: Can't change between grid & list views on online tv guide

Never mind, it was my adblocker thanks for the replies though. I wouldn't have thought about checking that.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Works for me in Win 10 Chrome, Opera, Edge

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

We usually post online guide issues in the EPG section, but don't sweat it as it's all the same Mods.

The list view was working fine for me a few days ago and is ok here now so maybe it was just a short glitch? I'm on Windows with Firefox.

Doccie

Can't change between grid & list views on online tv guide

I don't know where to put this so apologizes if it shouldn't be posted here.

Tonight I went on guide.dstv.com & the options to change between the grid and list views have disappered.  I prefer the list view as it is easier for me to navigate & view info of the channels as I find the grid view look, cluttered. It also turns out you can also check data on shows which aired earlier in the day in the list view but not the grid.

Could you please bring back the options to switch between the 2 views for those of us that like the list view.