Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Carte Blanche Season Number Incorrect

10 REPLIES 10
Red Carpet

Re: Carte Blanche Season Number Incorrect

The CU message advising that only 2 episodes are available at any given time still has an expiration date of 14 October (as if the season only had 26 episodes). The expiry date will have to be amended or a new message loaded.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Success - this Sunday's episode has been changed to S32E27, and the new synopsis reflects new stories.

Showmaxed

Proof for the EPG team that this is a mistake, perhaps they can now decide for themselves;

The episode for a week from Sunday also already has a synopsis on the online guide, which is impossible.

Both of the next two episodes are actually detailing stories that were broadcast 6 months ago, my memory is good enough to be sure of that. So it seems that the EPG system keeps old synopses for ages!

Instead, this Sunday should either be S33E01 or S32E27.

Thanks to the Mods assisting.

/done

Showmaxed

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

apologies for the delayed response, ...

You should all make this part of your signature :-(

Whatever has been going on, you've lost my interest.

(Again, not necessarily meant personally, this is mostly aimed at your (ir)responsible bosses.)

@krugie, @Optimist, apologies for the delayed response, we've had this escalated and we will get back to you as soon as we have feedback.

Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

...anyone with a longstanding series recording since the start of the season that confirm whether their episode is scheduled to record this coming Sunday? Maybe the code behind the scene is correct and only the EPG description is wrong?

I'm concerned that I could well have reset some of my SBR as I've been busy with a number of 101 experiments these last few months due to them messing around with its access - which may be why my SBR for CB is also working on these earlier / "newer versions" of the episodes. Or not... who knows.

BTW, I'll rather add any comment privately in future, don't want to encourage their apparent plans to get us to run this place without them.

Red Carpet

Just out of interest, all my Explora hard drives have been formatted over the last couple of months so my series recording is actually still picking up to record the 2nd version of Season 32, episode 1 - anyone with a longstanding series recording since the start of the season that confirm whether their episode is scheduled to record this coming Sunday? Maybe the code behind the scene is correct and only the EPG description is wrong?

I am setting a manual recording instead since I am leaving on holiday tomorrow and, knowing MC, they will change/correct it on Sunday and my series recording will fail.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

This is a joke! FOR days later and no response and no action take! And this with one of your all time prime productions!

Highlighted
Red Carpet

Seriously? Not even an answer? Nor has it been changed/fixed yet! Hallo? Anyone out there? Smiley Mad

Red Carpet

Is anyone at MC taking notice of this rather serious and obvious blunder? @Nontsiki_DStv1 @Cya_DStv1