Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

CuriosityStream, CBS Justice (and Da Vinci Kids) coming soon to DStv?

Re: CuriosityStream, CBS Justice (and Da Vinci Kids) coming soon to DStv?

@krugie, let's wait and hear from the content team what the channel has in store for us. 

Red Carpet

Hopefully this CBS channel will have more up-to-date programming than the other cancelled CBS channels we had. I can only find reference to a channel in the UK with this name but that is a general entertainment channel with programs such as NCIS, CSI, JAG etc. The allocated channel number 170 doesn't match up with that.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted

@InsidusThree channels are launching on the 21st Nov 2019:-

CBS Justice ch 170

Curiosity Stream ch 185

EuroNews (English) ch 414

CBS Justice and CBS Stream will be available on Premium and Compact Plus

EuroNews will be available on Premium, Compact Plus, Compact and Family

Telenovela

Spoiler
Some feedback from MultiChoice and we're getting Euronews
Showmaxed

Interesting find, thanks.

Most of the African countries aren't even using our satellites, especially those further north, so nobody here will know what Ghana may be getting, not even the Mods.

They actually have their own version of MC (called MCA by us), and often things aren't shared.

Sounds like that press article may relate to circumstances prior to the reverse decision about History, which I would think would also include them as it is a main channel. So maybe it will still be that new channel, but on a different channel number now.

(For those who don't know - 318 is listed here and @Insidus  discovered it earlier, but it was confirmed by a Mod that S.A. isn't getting it now... however that could change in the future.)

Telenovela

CuriosityStream, CBS Justice (and Da Vinci Kids) coming soon to DStv?

I found a press release from MultiChoice Ghana in a foreign site according to this 3 channels launch this week Da Vinci (13 November, channel 318), CBS Justice (15 November,  channel 170), CuriosityStream (15 November, channel 186) but correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Ghana still have the History Channel. 

ghanagist.com/new-channels-davinci-curiosity-stream-and-cbs-justice-on-dstv_ghana/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ghanagistcom+%28GhanaGist.com%29