Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Need help?

DC Shows

11 REPLIES 11
Doccie

Re: DC Shows

Please tell mnet when Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D starts on ch 101unnamed.jpg

Highlighted
Trending

Thanks @Grace_DStv1 for letting me know 😊

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP, nothing yet still on our schedules. We'll let you know once the dates and times have been sent out. 

Action

The previous seasons of the DC shows are still airing on M-Net City, each with about 5 or 6 episodes to go.  So they'll conclude end of March/beginning of April, so we could only see the new seasons then.  But that's pure speculation on my part and not based on anything MC have said (because they haven't said anything...).

Doin' it 4 Tv

I have stopped expecting timeous responses from MC on this forum. They just do it when they feel like it, without any urgency.  We must just be patient and wait on their goodwill ..

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

It's been 3 weeks any info on this??

showmax 

2am 

anything will be appriciated Smiley Happy

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

Any news on this @Grace_DStv1 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP, checking - we'll revert back. 

Trending

any news on this?

if not in FEB then march? this is the longest wait we have ever had for these shows

PLEASE
~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

Any news on this?

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~