Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Deadliest Catch

6 REPLIES 6
Loc
Anime

Re: Deadliest Catch

Well that's pretty hopeless really isn't it?

As you can now see next Mondays schedule on the Explora I looked earlier and found that Deadliest Catch is back on again next Monday, so I actually found out before any of your so called experts could reply.

Please thank whoever would be involved for their lack of help, not a great message to send to one of your customers really is it? 

@Loc, nothing at the moment. A follow up email has been sent, requesting an update. Once received, we'll post it.

Loc
Anime

"An update will follow shortly"  Any update then??

Loc
Anime

Exactly. It's just vanished mid way through the season to make way for 2 hour gold rush episodes. Are all gold rush episodes going to be 2 hours as previously the season opener had been 2 hours and all the others 1 hours thereafter 

New poster

According to Google, there are at least 6 more episodes 18 -23 for series 15.    I am sure there are many followers who feel cheated - please advise.

@Loc, we're checking with the teams involved. An update will follow shortly.

Highlighted
Loc
Anime

Deadliest Catch

Anybody know what's happened to Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel? The new series of Gold Rush seems to be double episodes and cover the spot when Deadliest Catch is normally on so it seems to have vanished mid season

Tags (1)