Need help?

Doctor Who Series 10

15 REPLIES 15
Anime

Re: Doctor Who Series 10

That is awesome news! Smiley Happy

Trending

IMO   our BBC clearly couldn't be bothered to air it. So it moving to Showmax means at least we're getting it 

I don't think this is dstvs problem it's BBC for the last of effort 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doccie

Totally agree with Krugie & Optimist here.

Multichoice are neglecting there core business......that is providing direct to home satellite services.

We all now that online are the future, but here in South Africa it is still going to be a couple of years to realise.

But they are trying to take on Netflix with Showmax.

Unfortunately they are forgetting about the biggest part of there premium subscribers that are still on DTH.

Johann

HD awesomeness
Showmaxed

...and people are paying for a satellite service, no extra effort or expense should be involved for already-had-been-offered content...

And they're doing it in this economy when more people than ever have before are giving up on bigger packages.

This company's business thinking has become very, very odd... and it's not working.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

so then it looks like they're all leveraging this to help boost Showmax usage...?

Exactly yes - and cutting off all the viewers with no access to watch content online. This is not the UK - many people can't afford online streaming and the infrastructure is not even available to all.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Surely BBC must be involved in the decision making here, so then it looks like they're all leveraging this to help boost Showmax usage...?

Red Carpet

Thanks @ForumKing - I can't believe the BBC doesn't believe it is worth showing on DSTV! Just shows again how out of touch they are!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

Series 9  & 10 will be added to showmax in september 

Searies 11 will be coming to showmax in October.

https://twitter.com/ShowmaxOnline/status/1034490633023627264

https://www.channel24.co.za/The-Juice/News/bbc-to-launch-all-new-season-of-doctor-who-at-comic-con-a...

3 Explora 2`s |HD PVR 2P | Am Very Lost In The Community

I want to watch series 10.

Trending

I have watched season 10 already. Couldn't wait for BBC any longer 

Considering its 

The last season for Peter capaldi shame on you BBC 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~