cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Dstv to cut channels

Doccie

Re: Dstv to cut channels

@MC I have sent you an email regarding this. I was promised a reply within 8 working hours. I will be interested to see what the response is.

Showmaxed

@MC  - no words of reassurance, or maybe hope, on YOUR forum??

Highlighted
Action

I no longer expect too much from MC, they never fail to disappoint; but they've outdone themselves this time with a real train smash! Smiley Mad

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Doccie

So this ended up being one of the main topics discussed around the dinner table this evening.

The verdict? As soon as SA drop out of the World Cup we'll be downgrading to Compact and be investing the money saved in a decent media box with Netflix and YouTube.

Telenovela

I will miss History and C+I have a lot of shows that I am interestes in, but over and above that these two channels were a "go to" when there is nothing else to watch. As for Lifetime, the wife and I tune in here sometimes to catch a true life drama from time to time. This is very bad bad bad news indeed and a Huge loss to the overall DStv product.
--==** Explora 1 (Primary) & Explora 2a (Secondary), SLNB**==--
Doccie

I will miss the History Channel. Not always to my liking, but there were some gems.

will be reconsidering my subscription.....

Bruce

Showmaxed

My biggest loss on History would be Ancient Aliens - a doccie series of many years with tons of evidence (yes, actual evidence!), that has revealed so much as to convince a number of mainstream scientists to also appear on it these days!

They stopped showing it, then began to turn around with the poorer schedule a bit and changed their minds. BBC could learn plenty from them!

They just started the latest season, where are we going to find this now MC?!!

Telenovela

Noooo! Now what about Mountain Men and Alone: Arctic (starting 03/10/2019) on History???

Action

Between History and C&I, there are a bunch of shows I'm watching. Very displeased!!! Smiley MadSmiley FrustratedSmiley MadSmiley Frustrated

MC, you need to sort this #^*# out and don't make your problems our problems! Smiley Mad

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Trending

It always amazes me that big entertainment companies "thinks" that making more "local" content will make more money and be just as or more popular than international content

and it never does (with the execption of USA) 

one very good example the SABC rule few years ago ontent has to be 90% local, we all know how that ended ( not that sabc is really a credited company these days)

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~