MC think they are dealing with a bunch of doffies, and that we won't see the 'hidden' agenda.
I am actively engaged in seeking an alternative......
'RIP History, CI and Lifestyle as you join those esteemed favourites that fell to MC's ruthless, viewer-proof sword before you; Edge, VH1, VuzuAmp etc'
We don't know much about the new channels, but we do know MC, so:
- There will be a net loss i.e. the overal number of channels will continue to decrease, not increase.
- The content of the new channels will bear no resemblance to the channels lost i.e. they will not be "replacement" channels.
- The new channels will be cheaper than the lost channels, possibly bargain-box class.
- The new channels will have a greater chance of joining the majority of channels that no one watches, than becoming popular channels.
- There will be a big new-channel announcement by MC in which they will pat themselves on the back for their generosity to their viewers.
- When we protest, and we shall, MC will simply ignore us as usual.
RIP History, CI and Lifestyle as you join those esteemed favourites that fell to MC's ruthless, viewer-proof sword before you; Edge, VH1, VuzuAmp etc
thats funny @krugie do you really expect new channels to launch right away??
i would be happy/suprised if it or 1 launches before end of december
And when can we expect the announcement about the two new channels (not that I expect that to happen on here)?
Will they be launching on 01 Nov or when?
Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
I think I previously learnt that History channel's parent website offers free downloads, or perhaps it's streaming. (Sorry if I'm wrong.)
However, knowing the industry it may be structured for specific countries only...
And perhaps a related email address is needed for potential registration needs, or a neutrally international one like googlemail.
(Obviously if posting any more about this, it would be inviting MC's wrath, so strongly suggest that nobody does ;-) )
This was probably one of the better ones
SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
The Curse of Oak Island series 7 starts in November....
MC; Where on DSTV can I watch it?
I know we're all a bit upset about this, but someone took it way too far
Someone who doesn't want Forged in Fire to be cut maybe.