Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Dstv to cut channels

Showmaxed

Re: Dstv to cut channels - better news!!

...and if you click on that headline you'll see the press release.

But the only other news there that we didn't know yet - 131 Lifetime will now also be available for Compact subscribers from tomorrow.

Telenovela

@kernel wrote:

I sincerely hope that this proves to be correct.

Thanks to all who provided feedback, who knows, maybe MC will make a belated announcement?

It has been announced on dstv.com
--==** Explora 1 (Primary) & Explora 2a (Secondary), SLNB**==--
Doccie

I sincerely hope that this proves to be correct.

Thanks to all who provided feedback, who knows, maybe MC will make a belated announcement?

Telenovela

@Optimist wrote:

@Doug wrote:
There will not be a series 4. 

...NatGeo and another of the international news channels HD.   TIA  :-)

we can only hope Smiley Happy
Showmaxed

@Doug wrote:

Thanks. But see the post later made by @AlexMain  - there is one last 2 hour special to come. Hopefully MC are already on to this and will anounce something if it's possible (and do so where we can all see it).

And MC can apologise for this month-long case of nerves by making NatGeo and another of the international news channels HD.   TIA  :-)

Highlighted
Action

@Optimist wrote:

"Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath"

To those who watch for international developments online - pleeeaase let us know if / when you see more of this series coming.

(Though in the last couple of episodes I got the impression that they may have been bringing it to a close.)

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Telenovela

Re: Dstv to cut channels - better news??

I am so happy History channel is staying.  I am actually at a loss for words now.

Telenovela

Sorry, only a 2 hour special, so you are correct @Optimist - season 3 was the last. No season 4, but really want to see the 2 hour conclusion.
Showmaxed

"Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath"

To those who watch for international developments online - pleeeaase let us know if / when you see more of this series coming.

(Though in the last couple of episodes I got the impression that they may have been bringing it to a close.)

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Dstv to cut channels - better news??

@AlexMain wrote:
Yeah, it's not a perfect outcome but far better than losing all 3 A+E channels. Also looking forward to seeing what the replacements are. Hopefully "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath" will somehow be screened on Lifetime going forward.

Me too with regards to all, but especially "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath".