Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Elementary S6

SOLVED
Highlighted
Doccie

Elementary S6

Hi, I thought the new season of Elementary was starting in May on MNet City? When and on which channel will it return to?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Romance

Re: Elementary S6

Hello MC or their helpers on this site. Shouldn't be a difficult question to give some sort of answer to?

@FIFO @Beetle Elementary S06 will return on MCity at 19:00 Wed, 20 June 2018 and has a total of 21 episodes which will end 07 Nov 2018. Note that dates and times are subject to change.

12 REPLIES
Romance

Hello MC or their helpers on this site. Shouldn't be a difficult question to give some sort of answer to?

@FIFO @Beetle Elementary S06 will return on MCity at 19:00 Wed, 20 June 2018 and has a total of 21 episodes which will end 07 Nov 2018. Note that dates and times are subject to change.

Doccie

I'm not seeing Elementary on the schedule? What's going on?

Action

@FIFO wrote:

I'm not seeing Elementary on the schedule? What's going on?

Here we go again... last season we ended up delayed about 6 months!!! :-((((

Got to wonder what's made newer generations' minds rot so much that they prefer reality series over anything decent now :-(

Action

Easy to answer. The desire for instant gratification that pervades society these days, coupled with the availability of social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, and, the fascination that humans have always had in witnessing/watching other people's misery and pain.

Octo LNB - 2 x splitters - 2 x [2 x 6]MS's, powered by SD PVR PSU -  UEC 4T HD PVR and PACE 4T HDPVR
Doccie

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Still shows Instinct (New) in the 19:00 timeslot on Wed 20 June?  No Elementary.

Action

It seems there are no longer any further updates about schedule changes once the initial schedules are posted. Jamestown has also been removed and no questions about it has been answered so far. We are all alone in a dark & miserable place... Robot Sad

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora1 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

I don't understand why Elemantary Season 6 is premiering on MNet City and not MNet 101. 

Season 5 continued on MNet City after a very long wait due to there being no space on MNet 101 to continue the series. But that was supposed to have been a once off situation!

MNet City is meant for NON-Premium subscibers, who are only meant to receive series after it has been screened on the flagship channels such as MNet 101. But now they are receiving new series at the same time as Premium subscribers! Why am I paying a premium to receive content at the same time as NON-Premium subscribers? Is MNet planning to introduce new content to MNet City on a regular basis now?

Clearly, closing MNet Edge was a bad idea. MNet needs a second channel. 

No more "Express from the US", no more MNet Edge, too many reality shows, "scheduling breaks" that make absolutely no sense, not showing the best new series available... I'm cancelling my subscription and moving to Netflix!

Action

These changes were all discussed long ago with representatives from the M-Net Group, but it's all lost now as it was on the old forum...

Basically, there is some sharing between packages on a few of their channels these days. How it all works is still fluid at times, but it's mostly more balanced than you think.

@Mods - we need some sort of response now from the M-Net Group re Elementary S6 having been shifted again. TIA