Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Final Appeal

Re: Final Appeal

@Optimist, happiness? 

@Optimist wrote:

People, seriously - what on Earth is going on with this company???

Who thought it wise to post this, with absolutely no information??

No channel info

No start date and time info

No total episodes info

No CU / CU+ related info

I'm really starting to think that MC have gone brain dead. Last suggestion that you all wake up! Wow, it's like a bad sci-fi watching how you all work these days!

Please ensure management see this, or I will...

@Optimist - it will be on CU+, online and app. 

@Optimist wrote:

And the time edited in is probably wrong - the EPG shows it starts @ 20:00.

I'm sure not Grace's fault, she makes good effort. Just the M-Net group's poor customer service these days being revealed again.

C'mon people, turn it around.

@Optimist, yes it showed different times on certain platforms - it has been corrected. Good catch *hides*

Highlighted
Showmaxed

And the time edited in is probably wrong - the EPG shows it starts @ 20:00.

I'm sure not Grace's fault, she makes good effort. Just the M-Net group's poor customer service these days being revealed again.

C'mon people, turn it around.

Showmaxed

Some info was conveniently edited in while I typed my post... very convenient...

Showmaxed

People, seriously - what on Earth is going on with this company???

Who thought it wise to post this, with absolutely no information??

No channel info

No start date and time info

No total episodes info

No CU / CU+ related info

I'm really starting to think that MC have gone brain dead. Last suggestion that you all wake up! Wow, it's like a bad sci-fi watching how you all work these days!

Please ensure management see this, or I will...

Final Appeal

If you are a fan of "True Crime" doccies or series, then you'll love FINAL APPEAL.

In this true crime miniseries former footballer Brian Banks and former prosecutor Loni Coombs investigate cases of wrongful convictions. In the premiere episode, the pair look into the case of Patty Prewitt. Catch S1 | E1 on Tuesday 18 December at 20:00 on M-Net 101

Final Appeal 2.PNG

Get ready to be exposed to a thrilling whodunit mystery as the puzzling cases unfold and potentially reveal new information that could change the fates of the suspected criminals.             

Tags (1)