GAME OF THRONES S8

Trending

Re: GAME OF THRONES S8

got_coffee2.0.jpg

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

@Doug there are alot of complaints about it being very dark  

But apparently the weiz guy that filmedl, filmed it like that on purposes. He says it's not too dark, people just don't know how to tune their tvs

https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/30/game-of-thrones-too-dark-battle/

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Action

I thought the slaughter was never going to end and maybe run over into another episode. Phew! Glad it didn't.

Had to watch the whole episode with the lights off to see what was going on, all overly dark. Was thinking they exceeded their budget by so much that they had to hire Eskom to do the lighting.

Smiley Wink

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

This Instagram sums it up

Haha.. true!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

This Instagram sums it up

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

Yip what an episode. So much death 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Highlighted
Red Carpet

All I want to say about episode 3 is that I don't think there will ever be anything like it again in a TV series! Heart It took me about an hour to calm down! Smiley LOL  WOW!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
BoxOffice

Watched via CU last night. Killed the lights in the living room during those dark scenes 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

I Didnt notice the dark very much. watched on normal cu

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

I don't want to give away any spoilers but also loved the first episode. Enjoying how (almost) all the still alive characters are gathering in the same place. Smiley LOL

I watched the  CU+ episode as it was not yet available on CU and found some of the night/dark scenes to be VERY dark. I battled to make out what was happening at times - especially the scene near the end. Anyone else experienced this or is it something on my side or possibly related to the CU+ quality? Will check the scene on my recording later today to compare.

More than one of my friends already complained about the number of adverts during the evening broadcast though and I'm not surprised! The CU episode was 52 minutes and the broadcast 1 hour 20 minutes - that is a staggering 28 minutes of adverts - more than 50% the duration of the episode!