Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

GAME OF THRONES S8

24 REPLIES 24
Showmaxed

Re: GAME OF THRONES S8

You people are never going to get natural conversation flowing if you're always obviously pushing your agendas, people will walk away instead, and since when are there enough Twitter or FB fans on this forum to make it worth mentioning anyway??

No thank you, ever.

Highlighted

@krugie, interesting. You can also join in on the conversations Monday mornings after the Express episode airs via @DSTV

Not forgetting that we will be having ;-

Monday 27 May

21:00 Game Of Thrones Farewell Event *Special*

A look at the multi-award winning series and it's epic conclusion.

The special will be broadcast on M-Net within 24 hours of its US broadcast.

Red Carpet

The Talk The Thrones discussions  on Twitter are very insightful and entertaining. The same crowd that used to do After The Thrones.

https://twitter.com/ringer?lang=en

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

@krugie wrote:

I found the episode a bit patchy at times. They jumped too quick from one place/time to another. More detail could have been should - like the siblings reactions when Jon told them his news, capturing of Missandei etc. Jon not even giving Ghost a hug???

It could easily have been 2 episodes. I don't want to say too much for those still wanting to watch but the approach to King Landing was very badly planned & executed - splitting up your forces, not keeping an eye open from the sky etc!

very true 100% agree with you 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

I found the episode a bit patchy at times. They jumped too quick from one place/time to another. More detail could have been shown - like the siblings reactions when Jon told them his news, capturing of Missandei etc. Jon not even giving Ghost a hug???

It could easily have been 2 episodes. I don't want to say too much for those still wanting to watch but the approach to Kings Landing was very badly planned & executed - splitting up your forces, not keeping an eye open from the sky etc!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

yes that was rather awkward Smiley Frustrated

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP, yup Smiley Happy. I totally missed that as I was looking at how Daenerys was staring at Jon *hides*.

Trending

@Grace_DStv1 Who Me??Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

We see you @JeanP hahaha!

Trending

So Uhm there is a coffee cup, In medieval times 🤣🤣

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~