Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Grown-ish

4 REPLIES 4
Trending

Re: Grown-ish

Description.

first steps into the real world as she heads off to college. "Grown-ish" explores the first trappings of adulthood, and Zoey must navigate through the trials and tribulations of these momentous steps. Zoey discovers that once she leaves the nest, things do not always go her way. The series features "that in between place where you're not quite an adult but facing grown world problems for the first time," Kenya Barris, the show's creator and executive producer, said.

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

@Beetle it's a comedy  it's a spinoff from blackish 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Community Manager

@Beetle. Noted, thanks for the heads up. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Thanks for the "heads up" regarding this show even though I doubt I'll be watching it. Have too many other shows on my plate as it is.

However, the reason I'm posting here is that I have no idea, from your summary of the show, whether this is a comedy, drama, coming of age or any other reference to just what sort of show this actually is? Perhaps next time something similar to this gets posted a brief explanation of what type of show it is could be added?

Community Manager

Grown-ish

Grown-ish Season 1 at 19h30  on 1 Magic ch 103
Episode 1 – “LATE REGISTRATION”
In the series premiere, Zoey Johnson arrives at California University certain she will be a hot shot on campus, but quickly learns she may have a little more growing to do. Watch Live  . 

Grown-ish.jpggrown-ish