Did you mean: 
Need help?

Highlights for 103 and 116

7 REPLIES 7
Action

Re: Highlights for 103 and 116

@Kagiso_DStv1wrote:

@MadCat, we're working on it. 

I believe we are still awaiting highlights for 116 - it's the middle of the month already.

@MadCat, we're working on it. 

Highlighted
Action

@Kagiso_DStv1@  wrote:

@MadCat, we had highlights for M-Net which did not include 103 and 116. We have requested that Channel 103 and 116 highlights be done as well. The highlights section can be done before the end of the month since this is done online.

I must be incredibly stupid, but I don't understand the replies. So, a yes or no question:

Are we going to get highlights for 103 and 116 for May before the end of May?

@MadCat, we had highlights for M-Net which did not include 103 and 116. We have requested that Channel 103 and 116 highlights be done as well. The highlights section can be done before the end of the month since this is done online.

Action

@Kagiso_DStv1wrote:

@MadCat, we forwarded your post regarding Channel 103 and 116 highlights. Keep an eye on the next highlights blog Smiley Wink

Next highlights?? We have yet to receive a Highlights post for these channels. Or do you mean only next month?

@MadCat, we forwarded your post regarding Channel 103 and 116 highlights. Keep an eye on the next highlights blog Smiley Wink

Doccie

Second this please

Action

Highlights for 103 and 116

Can we have highlights for these 2 channels please?