Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Killjoys, The Magicians

6 REPLIES
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Killjoys, The Magicians

Weird how these shows are moving now. Probably got something to do with no space on regular channels 

Very very very very VERY!  HAPPY with Doctor who moving 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

Interesting... when this happened with Mr Robot and I questioned something like this happening and people loosing access to a series they have been able to watch before (on the old forum), Mom 1st advised that a series won't move from DSTV exclusively to ShowMax. I then pointed out that it was happening with Mr Robot the following month to which the reply was - without admitting she made a mistake or an apology - that this was a very rare occurrence. Guess it is becoming less rare.. Dr Who being another example - although not on a M-Net channel.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Romance

It looks like The Magicians has moved to Showmax.

https://blog.showmax.com/everything-coming-to-showmax-sa-in-september/

The Magicians S3 – First on Showmax 
The hit fantasy series is back and this time it means war as matters escalate from last season’s cliffhanger. The students are trying hard to bring magic back, but that’ll be tough as the fairies continue to occupy their world…
Planned release date: 03/09

Community Manager

Hi @FIFO and @JeanP

• The Magicians will air on  M-Net City – date is TBC
  • KIlljoys - we're not sure where it will be as the channel has not been confirmed
  • Channel Zero is on Showmax
Doin' it 4 Tv

Channel Zero is on Showmax 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

@FIFO where did you hear that it will only air on Showmax?? 

As far as I'm aware both those will air on one of the Dstv channels. Just because it loaded on Showmax doesn't necessarily means it will move there now

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Highlighted
Telenovela

Killjoys, The Magicians

When M-Net Edge was still around we got to enjoy these shows. I know Showmax has them now but they are sooo far behind with the seasons on both shows. Is there any chance that we might get these on DStv again?

Also Channel Zero was once scheduled to air on MNet City. What happened to that?