Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Legacies

Re: Legacies

@Luke7777, now you got my attention! What do you have on your 'to watch list'? 

BoxOffice

Nope... too many other things already on my 'to watch' list, mainly from "other providers" Smiley Wink

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted

@Luke7777, JeanP is right. You can record Legacies and start to binge on The Vampire Diaries (all seasons) on Showmax just to get the feel of it. 

Trending

Yes.  

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

Assuming having watched Originals/ Vampire Diaries is a requirement for this series ? 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@JeanP, that's how I saw it as well. Can't wait for the next episode Smiley Wink

Trending

i watched it.  very different but looks intresting 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

Legacies

Did anyone get to watch the first episode? 

Hope Mikaelson seems to be grown and in control now. What do you think is going on with Landon, is he a supernatural? If so, which one? The search for him begins...

Legacies.PNG