Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Legacies

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Legacies

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Did anyone get to watch the first episode? 

Hope Mikaelson seems to be grown and in control now. What do you think is going on with Landon, is he a supernatural? If so, which one? The search for him begins...

Legacies.PNG

Season 1 has ended, but with a bang and lot of questions....
With Hope Mikaelson jumping into the pit, correctly theorizing that her tribid nature would stop Malivore (the creation of a witch, vampire and werewolf) from being revived.

....Wondering what S2 will have in store for us!

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 wrote:

Seems I will have to add this to my list.... (sigh)

Started with TVD.... 5eps in....   170 odd to go ..... Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

Seems I will have to add this to my list.... (sigh)

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

Smiley Very Happy its worth it, i have heard of many people getting into fights about the name 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

As I typed it, I was wondering who would pick up on it Smiley Happy  Was wondering more whether it's worth it ...

Trending

@Luke7777 by the time you are done. we would have finished legacies long time ago.  so nothing will be spoiled

you will understand the refrences then 

Ps its TVD  The Vampire Diaries, not VD Smiley Very Happy

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Highlighted
Trending

@Grace_DStv1 yip she will make Klaus look like a new born puppy, completely defenceless

but i have noticed the twins dont seem to like Hope very much

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

^^^^ This is unfair Smiley Happy 

You can't expect me to binge thru 5 seasons (92 ep) of The Originals and 8 seasons (171 ep) of VD, just to be able to watch what seems to be quite a decent series Cat Sad

@JeanP wrote:

what power she has. in such a small young form

@JeanP its amazing! Bet she has more even. 

Trending

what power she has. in such a small young form

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~