cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Legacies

Re: Legacies

@JeanP, it is getting interesting!

Since Hope is a tribid, meaning there is more to come from her. It is said that her magic is strong enough to fuel the New Orleans Coven's ancestral power for generations.  

Trending

yip that was a big suprise.  we will have to wait and see 

but i bet its big seeing that she aint exactly normal

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

Shoo, Ep2. Now this is something I didn't see coming - 'the dragon' of all supernaturals? Wonder if there's more of them around. And now there's another supernatural which is inside the school yard! With Hope using 'black magic', what is she planning? 

@Luke7777 wrote:

Yip, JJ is nice..   different from the normal stuff. Cload and Dagger isn't bad either (for my taste Smiley Happy)

@Luke7777 , definately trying this on Showmax - will let you know. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Yip, JJ is nice..   different from the normal stuff. Cload and Dagger isn't bad either (for my taste Smiley Happy)

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Luke7777, in 4K *hides* - still awaiting an update on that from the business. Titans yes! Not so sure about the rest, but we'll try them out. 

Jessica Jones, one of the Marvel Comics - I see. Guess I now have a lot on my "to watch" list @JeanP

Trending

Haven't watched Frontier.  i really enjoyed Titans, the only marvel program i enjoy is Jessica jones (can't stand the rest )

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

Frontier (in 4K) Smiley Wink ...    3%, Titans,  (To do: Jack Ryan, Punisher, Daredevil...)

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Optimist wrote:

@Grace_DStv1   , are you really so interested in all these series or just doing the job of keeping us interested in content?  ;-)

@Optimist , oh yes very much interested, and would also love to hear what everyone thinks about these series. 

Showmaxed

@Grace_DStv1   , are you really so interested in all these series or just doing the job of keeping us interested in content?  ;-)

(Surely the bosses (and Lithium "wizards" like @SMMIntegration  ) understand that service must be good enough before a forum's atmosphere is conducive to enjoying the more fun side of it all?)