Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Love Island trash reality coming to M-Net

8 REPLIES
Telenovela

Re: Love Island trash reality coming to M-Net

Love Island - No thanks

The Good Fight, The Blacklist and a few other overdue returns - Yes please!!!!

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
BoxOffice

OMG - MC is soooooo out of touch with subscribers it is frightening! Not only are we now bombarded with an overkill this reality show - but shows that used to air around 23H00 are now moved to air in the middle of the night to make place for this $%&#.

Tonight Mr Mercedes has been pushed back to 00H50! And similar things for all the other late night shows through the week. I pity the poor subscribers without PVR capabilities - you guys have dropped below zero in the MC customer care department!

For all those of non-PVR subscribers that never sleep - which MC obviously believes to be a substantial portion - other airings for Mr Mercedes are at 01H50, 03H35 and 04H35. Good luck!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Telenovela

Okay - saw it is Season 4.  I'll be watching Smiley Tongue

Telenovela

So is this from the beginning or are we catching up with Season 4? 

Romance

Can't believe programming on 101 had to make space for this! 101 should be screening quality drama, action, comedy - "reality" should be on 103.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Yip. Definitely not a m-net worthy program it will suit Vuzu to a T 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Highlighted
Telenovela

My honest opinion, having both Netflix and Showmax surpasses DStv Premium. Been on both nextflix & showMax, I'm cancelling my DStv end of this month,will watch my other soapies with my friend's account on DStv Now. Otherwise I'm done. But in essence, both Netflix and Showmax satisfy me. I love them (just like i used to love DStv back in the years)...Just netflix to have more shows like the US netflix 😑

Doccie

I'm actually so fed up with this dumbing down of Premium, it is not worth R1000 p/m anymore. I am thinking of just going to NETFLIX only for my PREMIUM ENTERTAINMENT needs. 

BoxOffice

Love Island trash reality coming to M-Net

Another story from Thinus. M-Net is battling to find space for some premium series, making us wait for months or shifting series to other channels, yet they manage to find time & space to show 'n British reality trash series "Love Island" for 6 nights a week for 8 weeks at 23H00 from Monday 11 June.... This does NOT belong on M-Net!

http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2018/06/m-net-adds-lusty-reality-competition.html

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).