Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS JULY 2019

19 REPLIES 19
Showmaxed

Re: M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS JULY 2019

No spammers! Your web address push has been reported.

Extra

Thanks for the update.  Will keep an eye out for the lastest updates.

-Ockie

http://www.locksmithpretoriasa.co.za

Doin' it 4 Tv

Does not reflect on Highlights: City on the Hill  on 101.

Set in Boston in the early 90s when the city was rife with violent criminals emboldened by local law enforcement agencies, in which corruption, tribalism, and "taking it to the street" was the norm, until it all suddenly changed. This is a fictional account of what was called the "Boston Miracle". The change agent is District Attorney Decourcy Ward (Aldis Hodge), who comes from Brooklyn and forms an unlikely alliance with Jackie Rohr (Kevin Bacon), a corrupt yet venerated FBI veteran who is deeply invested in maintaining the status quo. Together they take on a family of armored car robbers from Charlestown (Jonathan Tucker, Mark O'Brien, and James Michael Cummings) in a case that grows to encompass and eventually upend Boston’s citywide criminal justice system.

Red Carpet

Sunday 21 July

23:05 Outmastered          16VSNL | Comedy

This rowdy German comedy follows the escapades of a wealthy couple, whose lives become chaotic after they employ a rather over enthusiastic butler and his mysterious wife.

World Cinema Movies also suffering from this RIDICULOUS Love Island %$#^@ - now only starting after midnight! Someone should get fired!!!!!!!!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

And why is M-Net offering a series, then postponing it at the last minute, for something that shouldn't be on this channel, again??...

Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie wrote:

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @krugie,

Apologies for the delayed response. Greyzone which was scheduled to start on Saturday 13 July has been replaced by Love Island: Unseen Bits Season 5. Greyzone will now air in October. 

@Thoko_DStv1 - thank you for the reply. Unfortunately it doesn't make me any less unhappy or mad. I - and MANY others - have no interest in Loved Island and now we have to sit with it 7 nights a week - as if 5 or 6 wasn't already WAY TOO MANY. And we get robbed of seeing a quality alternative which I was really looking forward to seeing NOW.

I try not to judge, as I do watch my own "rubbish" tv, but my issue here is that this slot is for foreign series to be screened - why is Love Island being shown in this slot?

Highlighted
Red Carpet

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @krugie,

Apologies for the delayed response. Greyzone which was scheduled to start on Saturday 13 July has been replaced by Love Island: Unseen Bits Season 5. Greyzone will now air in October. 

@Thoko_DStv1 - thank you for the reply. Unfortunately it doesn't make me any less unhappy or mad. I - and MANY others - have no interest in Loved Island and now we have to sit with it 7 nights a week - as if 5 or 6 wasn't already WAY TOO MANY. And we get robbed of seeing a quality alternative which I was really looking forward to seeing NOW.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi @krugie,

Red Carpet

It deeply saddens me that my posts have still not even been acknowledged - let alone responded to or answered. Could it be that even MC knows this was a horrendous decision and they just can't find the right words to come up with any kind of reasonable sounding explanation???

Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

@krugie wrote:

Saturday 13 July

22:45 Greyzone 01 0001 "The Takeover." *Season 1 Starts*     

In the season premiere of this tense Danish-language thriller Swedish Security Police detain a suspicious truck headed from Denmark to Sweden – and discover it holding a fully armed air-to-ground missile.

What happened to this? Why is there brain-dead Love Island content scheduled???

@Grace_DStv1 - can you please follow up and advise on this?

I am very upset that quality programming is being replaced by this Love Island nonsense. Not only are we now robbed of the weekly much appreciated foreign language series, but we now have to put up with Love Island on Friday as well as Saturday nights - as if every weeknight is not already overkill. This program doesn't even belong to or fit on a quality channel that M-Net is supposed to be!

Any feedback yet @Grace_DStv1 ?