Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS JULY 2019

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS JULY 2019

@Adele wrote:

I think Supernatural is supposed to replace Gotham that finishes this Saturday. I think.....

Given @Adele's reply, herewith from online guide:

Supernatural starts on Saturday 20  July at 20:50.

Trending

We had the same discussion with Season 4 of Love Island. Why it can't air on Vuzu is beyond me 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
New poster

I think Supernatural is supposed to replace Gotham that finishes this Saturday. I think.....

Doin' it 4 Tv

Premiering on M-Net City

The much-anticipated penultimate season of Supernatural premieres on M-Net City this month along with a new season of the Alan Cumming crime drama Instinct. More cases and more complexities unfold in new, premiering seasons of NCIS: New Orleans and Elementary.

Tuesday 09 July

23:25 Supernatural 14 0001 "Stranger In A Strange Land" *Season 14 Starts*Premieres on M-Net City*

In the season premiere of the cult horror series, Sam and his new band of Hunters search for a missing Dean, three weeks after Apocalypse World. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles return.

EPG does not reflect that Supernatural is starting tomorrow - Please urgently advise??

Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

Saturday 13 July

22:45 Greyzone 01 0001 "The Takeover." *Season 1 Starts*     

In the season premiere of this tense Danish-language thriller Swedish Security Police detain a suspicious truck headed from Denmark to Sweden – and discover it holding a fully armed air-to-ground missile.

What happened to this? Why is there brain-dead Love Island content scheduled???

@Grace_DStv1 - can you please follow up and advise on this?

I am very upset that quality programming is being replaced by this Love Island nonsense. Not only are we now robbed of the weekly much appreciated foreign language series, but we now have to put up with Love Island on Friday as well as Saturday nights - as if every weeknight is not already overkill. This program doesn't even belong to or fit on a quality channel that M-Net is supposed to be!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Saturday 13 July

22:45 Greyzone 01 0001 "The Takeover." *Season 1 Starts*     

In the season premiere of this tense Danish-language thriller Swedish Security Police detain a suspicious truck headed from Denmark to Sweden – and discover it holding a fully armed air-to-ground missile.

What happened to this? Why is there brain-dead Love Island content scheduled???

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Sure thing @Optimist, we've forwarded and noted your suggestion. 

Showmaxed

Suggestion for the M-Net Group and MC:

With the lack of any long term guides now, many others who don't visit the forum are likely to also find these full month highlights very useful, so perhaps consider putting a link to it here (or anywhere else it may be hosted) on the dstv homepage.

And maybe a link on the M-Net etc. homepages as well.

It's one of the main reasons I still consider this forum worth bothering with at all.

Thanks to those who make it happen.

Showmaxed

Some nice new series this month IMO.

But it's a pity about "Blood & Treasure", something good enough with this theme would have been great after the disapointment of "Whisky Cavalier" (to me), but the reviews say it's similar in some sad ways and perhaps worse.

However public critics also get it wrong sometimes, so if anyone tries and likes it please let us know (episode 3 onwards is supposed to improve).

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

Brand New to M-Net City

The gripping final season of The Americans is first on M-Net City this month along with the **bleep** Wolf crime drama FBI and a stylish, handsome and fast-paced reboot of Magnum P.I.

Monday 01 July

20:00 The Americans 06 0001 "Dead Hand" *Season 6 Starts*Aired on M-Net*

Small mistake - it's not first on M-City.

EDIT: I believe they mean that it and the other series mentioned there are now premiering for that particular channel, but the wording chosen is likely to confuse, I certainly had to think twice about it.

Thanks

Community Manager

M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS JULY 2019

M-Net.jpg