Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS JUNE 2018

Re: M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS JUNE 2018

@JeanP - It seems Silicon Valley S5 has been moved to August, times and dates to be confirmed. 

@JeanP - checking, we'll revert back with more info. 

Trending

@JeanP wrote:

@ltshizane_DStv1 

What happened to this? It was supposed to start this past Friday?  

Please tell me that it hasn't been replaced by that absolute rubbish love island? It already ruined my Friday once 

23:40 Silicon Valley 05 0001 #39 "Grow Fast Or Die Slow" *Season 5 Starts*

Now that Pied Piper has ample funding and new offices, the pressure to get things right stymies Richard and forces him to grow the company, in the season premiere of this acclaimed comedy.  

What happened to this. 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Community Manager

Hi @LocJamestown season 2 has been removed from the June schedule (from Thursday 21 June) and will be moving to August. Previous episodes of The Late Late Show with James Corden season 4 will be aired during this time.

Loc
New poster

What happened to Jamestown, wasn't season 2 supposed to start last night??

Doin' it 4 Tv

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

M-NET CHANNELS HIGHLIGHTS

Please see below the M-Net (channel 101), M-Net Binge (channel 900) and M-Net City (channel 115) highlights for June 2018. 

Tuesday 19 June

19:00 Code Black 03 0001 "Third Year" *Season 3 Starts*Premieres on M-Net City*

In the season premiere of this heart-pounding medical drama, a drug bust-turned-shootout tests the bravery of the doctors of Angels Memorial.

20:00 The Heart Guy 02 0001 "Episode 1” *Season 2 Starts*

Hugh is facing his biggest crisis yet when his love life, career and family are all in desperate need of a help.   

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat, Heart Guy is not scheduled on the TV Guide. We'll check with the EPG team. 

Trending

@ltshizane_DStv1 

What happened to this? It was supposed to start this past Friday?  

Please tell me that it hasn't been replaced by that absolute rubbish love island? It already ruined my Friday once 

23:40 Silicon Valley 05 0001 #39 "Grow Fast Or Die Slow" *Season 5 Starts*

Now that Pied Piper has ample funding and new offices, the pressure to get things right stymies Richard and forces him to grow the company, in the season premiere of this acclaimed comedy.  

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@MadCat, following a schedule change, Heart Guy has been replaced by Imposters. At this stage we don't have the date and time of its return.

@MadCat, Heart Guy is not scheduled on the TV Guide. We'll check with the EPG team. 

Doccie

Are we returning to EPG error days...