cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for February 2019

Trending

Re: M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for February 2019

THE MAGIGIANS ARE EXPRESS on Showmax. yip pity only on showmax  but we can still watch it 

its one of my favourite shows & Outlander

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Highlighted
Action

@Doug wrote:

However, I have to cry foul in the case of Outlander not returning on M-Net!! Smiley Frustrated I think its just wrong to run 3 seasons on M-Net and then to cut the, I think large group of following viewers, off by returning it on Showmax; with perhaps a hugely delayed return on M-City much later, as is the case with Vikings. Not good, not good at all! Smiley Mad

They've also done that with The Magicians.  After two seasons on M-Net, Season 3 went to Showmax, and now Season 4 is starting to appear there close to the US broadcast.  I would imagine that it's less popular than Outlander (or Vikings), but the principle is the same.

@Doug, Bull will return on March 7 2019. Note that dates are subjects to change. 

We hear you - We'll check to see if there's info on Outlander being aired on the channels later on. 

Romance

Many thanks @Grace_DStv1 for going through my list so comprehensively, seems only Bull is missing. Like I said, others will have different preferences. Glad to see that these shows will be returning, even if the wait is long in some cases. Smiley Happy

However, I have to cry foul in the case of Outlander not returning on M-Net!! Smiley Frustrated I think its just wrong to run 3 seasons on M-Net and then to cut the, I think large group of following viewers, off by returning it on Showmax; with perhaps a hugely delayed return on M-City much later, as is the case with Vikings. Not good, not good at all! Smiley Mad

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.

@Luke7777, you don't say *hides*. Enjoy your shows Smiley Wink

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Luke7777 wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi guys, below is the return dates for a few shows. Note that the dates are subject to change.

Lethal Weapon S3- TBC

Chicago Med S4, Chicago PD S6, Chicago Fire S7 – June 2019 on M-Net 101

SWAT S2 – September 2019 on M-Net 101

Hawaii 5-0 S9 – November 2019 on M-Net 101

MacGyver S3 – April 2019 on M-Net City

Seal Team S2 26 February on M-Net City

Outlander s4 Will air on Showmax

Gotham S5 – April 2019 on M-Net City

The Blacklist S6 – November 2019 on M-Net 101

Mine doesn't look too bad Smiley Happy

@Luke7777 that sounds great *shoo* Smiley Wink

Yip, seems that the R5 increase in my access fee is going to be uitlized properly by MC Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Luke7777 wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi guys, below is the return dates for a few shows. Note that the dates are subject to change.

Lethal Weapon S3- TBC

@Luke7777 that sounds great *shoo* Smiley Wink

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Lethal Weapon S3- TBC

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@krugie wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Which shows are those?

Gotham and The Orville. Apart from sitcoms the studios don't seem to be producing much of interest for me any more. All I am looking forward to are Game Of Thrones and American Horror Story. I miss shows like Dexter, Six Feet Under, Sopranos,Breaking Bad etc... All these Crime shows (like CSI) & medical dramas don't grab my attention.

@krugie Gotham, mhm that's a nice one also. Have started the count down for GOT - looking forward to seeing how the white walkers will handle the war. 

On the other hand, lets keep an eye on new content the studios might bring. 

Talking about crime shows, have you tried FBI on M-Net 101? Maybe it will grab you, since Supernatural has ended for some of us ;(. 

Trending

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Which shows are those?

Gotham and The Orville. Apart from sitcoms the studios don't seem to be producing much of interest for me any more. All I am looking forward to are Game Of Thrones and American Horror Story. I miss shows like Dexter, Six Feet Under, Sopranos,Breaking Bad etc... All these Crime shows (like CSI) & medical dramas don't grab my attention.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).