Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for February 2019

33 REPLIES 33

Re: M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for February 2019

@Beetle, thank you Smiley Wink

Doin' it 4 Tv

When trying to check for the March schedule I looked back and found the December highlights posted in the Movie section. But yes, I mostly looked at the pinned to the top section and all I could see there was the January and February schedules. Why I thought the March one hadn't been posted. Remembering that I did look under the movie section as well. Guess I just never looked far enough back in the Series Section. 

Will say that most of my recent posts have been responded too fairly quickly so thanks to these moderators for doing so. Appreciated. 

Showmaxed

No BB, only in this Series section.

What confused you, besides it being a week late, is that they are supposed to make the thread "pinned to the top" (a sticky), but rarely do anything needed unless someone reminds them again, and again, and again, and again.....

Like the fact that info from half the series channels involved is still missing :-(

Now a waste of time IMO. I think the Mods must be volunteers, like on the old Forum, as without proper managers here nobody takes responsibility.

(But thanks to those Mods who do do more, or perhaps try but can't get anywhere due to being MC juniors.)

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Thank you. However, is there not an easier way of posting these highlights so that they are in one section. Unless I'm wrong, again, they are sometimes posted under the movies thread and other times under the series thread. Think this is where I may have gone wrong in the first place. Anyway, pleased to see that the March highlights thread has been supplied. 

@Beetle, M-Net schedule was posted on Tuesday 

https://community.dstv.com/t5/Series/M-Net-101-and-M-Net-City-line-up-for-March-2019/m-p/11218#M1952

Were you referring to that schedule? 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Ah thanks Jean P. Disgusting that a week into the new month and there's still no schedule. Wasn't this one of the places we were meant to look instead of needing the Dish Magazine? 

Trending

Doin' it 4 Tv

Been absent for a week or two so maybe I missed it but shouldn't the March line up have been posted by now? It's already a week into March. IF it hasn't yet been posted then I'm afraid it's yet another public relations fail by Multichoice. IF it has, and I've missed it then apologies to all concerned. 

However, IF this schedule is still to be posted may I ask just when it is that we can be expecting to see it?

Thanks.

Trending

While we are talking about shows here.   @Grace_DStv1 any idea when the DC Shows will return

Flash

Arrow 

DC Legends of Tomorrow 

Supergirl 

Thanks  

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Luke7777, you don't say *hides*. Enjoy your shows Smiley Wink

I don't *hide* Smiley Happy  Just leaving it out there and standing by it Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode