Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for January 2019

19 REPLIES 19
Action

Re: M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for January 2019

@Optimist wrote:

Yes, Mr. Robot S3 was on Showmax but hasn't been on any channels yet - so presumably not seen by your dad yet.

Thank you @Optimist Cat Happy

Red Carpet

Yes, Mr. Robot S3 was on Showmax but hasn't been on any channels yet - so presumably not seen by your dad yet.

Highlighted
Action

Please clarify for me as I don't watch this but my dad does and I''m not sure: Mr Robot season 3 on 115 starts next Friday. Is this a new season for MNet channels? If I remdember correctly it was screened on Showmax first. Bottom line, must I set recording for dad or not?

Romance

Loads of new seasons of "Returning Favourites" as MC calls them, are either finished overseas or very advanced, enough to span production breaks I reckon. Can we start bringing them back now please?! 

My decoder only allows 20 series recording spots and I have lots open. Smiley Indifferent If it was not for some interesting reality programmes, I would hardly need any. 

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.

Hi,

What is happening to the super heroes of TV, supergirl, legends of tomorrow, arrow, the flash (the new shows). Dont they normally play aroung this time.

Thanks

Action

@Thoko_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat'War of the Worlds' Season 1 has been replaced by the Emmy-award winning doccie 'Vice' Season 6. It will start on Tuesday the 8th of January at 22:00. 

Cat Indifferent

@MadCat 'War of the Worlds' Season 1 has been replaced by the Emmy-award winning doccie 'Vice' Season 6. It will start on Tuesday the 8th of January at 22:00. 

Action

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

Hi  @JeanP, @Optimist and @Citanul

Please see below feedback from the channel:

-With regards to War Of The Worlds S1, the show will no longer air as they have changed the dates in the UK.

What is replacing War of the Worlds?

BoxOffice

Yip. I'm guessing that will also happen with seasons 4 of Luicifer, now that is a Netflix original too 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

@Luke7777 wrote:

Last Kingdom S3 ... interesting, since it's   a Netflix exclusive ....

It is probably the same as with Orange is the new black - M-Net bought the first broadcast rights before Netflix arrived in SA - and they have those rights for all seasons.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).