cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for June 2019

Showmaxed

Re: M-Net 101 and M-Net City line-up for June 2019

I did some editing JP, I'm actually concerned they've changed their mind - why else is it excluded from the M-Net line-up??

Trending

@Optimist  dont worry its not (talking about handmaids tale?)

once my post is un-moderated 

Showmax will air 1 episode ahead of m-net 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

This better not be another "only on Showmax" incident with The Handmaid's Tale, MC... did you change your mind? You know it's been made clear to you that it's unacceptable to continue series this way only, by Premium customers not using Showmax.

Sheesh, when will the efforts to abuse (that's how we see it) stop??

Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

Tuesday 25 June

19:00 Chicago Fire 07 0001 "A Closer Eye" *Season 7 Starts*

Reeling from Dawson's continued absence, Casey makes a rash move during a rescue, while Brett struggles with a series of replacements, in the season premiere of this action-packed drama.  

The Explora TV Guide for Tuesday 04 June at 19H00 shows Chicago Fire Season 7, episode 3? Smiley Frustrated

This has now been fixed - replaced with Sam Smith: Live in London.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

@Dolby weird dont know why that wasnt included 

from the showmax highlights i just posted 

The Handmaid’s Tale S3 | New episodes every week, one episode ahead of M-Net

After the heart-wrenching finale of Season 2 that saw June (Elisabeth Moss) give up the opportunity to escape Gilead, Season 3 is bound to have more shocking twists lined up. This season is said to be all about resistance. Episodes 1 and 2 land on Showmax at the same time as episode 1 on M-Net, with new episodes every Monday thereafter.
Planned release date: Monday, 10 June at 22:30

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Anime

What about The Handmaid’s Tale? 

Showmaxed

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

@Optimist Just quickly double checking with the scheduling team, will edit accordingly. Thanks. 

Thanks @BusiN_DStv1  , but it's impossible to keep re-checking the thread for any edited updates so please rather make a new post when you have the Will & Grace etc. info. Hopefully today?

Red Carpet

Tuesday 25 June

19:00 Chicago Fire 07 0001 "A Closer Eye" *Season 7 Starts*

Reeling from Dawson's continued absence, Casey makes a rash move during a rescue, while Brett struggles with a series of replacements, in the season premiere of this action-packed drama.  

The Explora TV Guide for Tuesday 04 June at 19H00 shows Chicago Fire Season 7, episode 3? Smiley Frustrated

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

I few I'll be watching. So happy for Chicago series & Will and Grace 😁😁

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

@krugie wrote:

Another bleak month for me. Not being a fan of series like the Chicago franchise or CSI, NCIS etc (basically medical & forensic) is making my options fewer and fewer each month.

Perfect for me.... gives me time to catch up on the DC series and some of the Netflix stuff I don't get around to

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode