Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net City: Marketing new shows

9 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: M-Net City: Marketing new shows

Hi Folks. The channel has confirmed that there are currently no plans to make M-Net City a 24 hour channel. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

I'm with him.

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Highlighted
Telenovela

Still no plans to make channel 115 a 24hr channel? Given the channel's theme "Home of Heroes" and given the crime/detective shows that dominates the channel one would expect it to be a city that never sleeps.  M-Net City should  play shows all the time and not get switched off. 

Viewer

We are super dissapointed that catch up only started showing episoded from Episode 9.  We've been waiting for the season to start not knowing it was already aired on an unfamiliar channel..

How can we get to view the previous episodes..

Telenovela

Note new Gotham sneaking in on 2 May Man Happy

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Telenovela

@ShazzieOwrote:

As we may have missed some episodes (I, e.g. have missed e1 of the new season of The Originals) could MNET City include the first few episodes of the shows mentioned as unadvertised, on the CU or CU+ platforms?

I know The Originals and iZombie are both available on CU (explora) and DStv Now. Sleepy Hollow is on DStv Now

Anime

As we may have missed some episodes (I, e.g. have missed e1 of the new season of The Originals) could MNET City include the first few episodes of the shows mentioned as unadvertised, on the CU or CU+ platforms?

Telenovela

Thank you MC

Telenovela

Hi @ForumKing 

I see you're posting conversation from the old Forum. Thanks for sharing. Just let us know if you need us to step in - most of these appear to have been resolved/answered in the old Forum. 

We're glad you've joined us and value your input. Feeling lost in the Community? You will get used to it. Just keep the feedback coming - will help us improve the platform. \

Cheers.

Ron_DStv1

Doccie

FIFO2018-04-19 01:16

I've noticed for such a very long time(long before shows started premiering on the channel), M-Net fails to advertise upcoming shows on MNet City, you only start advertising shows long after they have began airing on the channel. I haven't seen a single advert on the channel with regards the upcoming premiers of The Originals, iZombie and Sleepy Hollow. And now i just saw on the online guide that Gotham will be premiering on 1st May, no adverts about that as well. As much as the TV guide is very good. I still think adverts about shows on their own play an important role in showcasing information to the different customers you have.

I mean, anyway you show the same avderts all the time (they are irrelevant but they are irritating at the same time). Please try and advertise shows on M-Net City just like you do for MNet months before a show even starts.

Thank you

Optimist2018-04-19 08:15

I think you'll find that a main problem is their necessary(?) last minute scheduling these days, which appears to affect 115 far more than 101.

JeanP2018-04-19 08:21

I have found a few ads and trailers for time after time and instinct that's currently airing. Probably do the same for those 2

MC Portia2018-04-20 14:08

Hi All, 

Thank you for your post. The channel is aware of this issue and are looking currently implementing new promo strategy. Please will you check from May onward and feedback to us? 

Regards
Portia

3 Explora 2`s |HD PVR 2P | Am Very Lost In The Community giphy-downsized

Tags (1)