cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net City logo on CatchUp

5 REPLIES 5

Re: M-Net City logo on CatchUp

@krugie, thanks for your feedback Smiley Wink. We have forwarded your message to the relevant team. 

Trending

@krugie wrote:

Thanks guys - I only started watching the channel recently when series started premiering in it - so excuse my ignorance! Man Sad

Don't worry that's what we are here for Smiley Happy

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

Thanks guys - I only started watching the channel recently when series started premiering in it - so excuse my ignorance! Man Sad

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

Good day.

I must say I agree with Krugie.

For some reason the old logo on catchup is catching - it pares with the name of the channel and is less intrusive.

But unfortunately it is the old logo.

Johann

HD awesomeness
Highlighted
Trending

That's the very first logo of city when channel launched years ago. The logo on live TV is the new logo. 

But yes when is the logo getting updated

(PS I really hated the old logo, it looked too Common.) Yes I know its called mnet city but no need for a city skyline too I think we get the message

Anyway that was my views on the old logo 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Red Carpet

M-Net City logo on CatchUp

I noticed recently that the M-Net City logo on CatchUp (for example on Gotham) is totally different from the logo on the channel itself. I much prefer the logo on CatchUp - if they just drop the 115 it will be perfect and I would much rather have that logo on the channel itself - much less obtrusive and actually quite pretty!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Tags (3)