Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6

SOLVED
5 REPLIES 5

Re: M-Net: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6

@Stu, Here's what the schedule looks like.

Friday 30 August

19:10 Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D 06 0001 "Missing Pieces" *Season 6 Starts*Premieres On M-Net City*

Stu
Telenovela

I'm confused, can someone confirm what channel and what time MAoS will air on. Thanks.

Doccie

Wait! This is a mistake! What happened! Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season 6 was supposed to air on M-Net 101, not M-Net City! As I said last week Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will take a 21:00 slot if In The Dark S1 (airing on M-Net) finishes (what I said!) Back in 2013, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D did air on M-Net 101 first, then after 2 Seasons they moved it to Vuzu Amp where it doesn't belong where Seasons 3 & 4 started, how! Then, last year after Vuzu Amp got replaced due to the ratings, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Finally moved back to its original home to M-Net 101 for Season 5 where it belong and everything is back to normal where it used to be. But, there is an opening 21:00 timeslot for M-Net 101 on Friday August 30th. In The Dark Season 1 Finale is on Friday August 23nd on M-Net 101 at 21:00 and replacing it its going to be Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S6 starting on Friday August 30th with 13 episodes where you give me an update, that makes scense. And now they moved it to M-Net City where Manifest S1 Finale (airing on M-Net City) ends on Friday August 23rd, how! In the Dark (airing on M-Net 101) is also the season Finale same date with Manifest S1 (airing on M-Net City) on Friday August 23rd on the same date. I don't get it! Thats a 4th time they moved the show to the other channel! Can you please tell M-Net to stop moving series to 1magic or M-Net City that completely overwhelm me😤

Here's an update @tmaroga10. The new season will start on the 30th Aug at 19:10 on M-Net City ch 115. Note that dates and times are subject to change. 

@tmaroga10, checking with relevant teams on this one. We'll revert back shortly. 

Doccie

M-Net: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6

Hi, When is Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 6 starting on M-Net 101? In the United States it already started on May 10 since Avengers Endgame was released in theaters 3 months later. Is it going to start on August for Friday Nights by taking a 9pm slot if In The Dark season 1 ends? Please make it happen!🙏agentsofshield-s6-880x660.jpegMarvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S6