Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net and M-Net City November 2019 Highllights

Red Carpet

Re: M-Net and M-Net City November 2019 Highllights

@Optimist wrote:

Sad load of %^$#@#  coming out of Hollywood these days, I think we've seen the last of what turns out to be the peak from a few years ago.

After careful research, all I find of enough interest here with new series is "Emergence" - but it's apparently got a bad start, so only as it will pick itself up quite well from episode 3. Beyond that... they're only around Ep. 4 in the States at the moment, so we'll have to see.

(I'm fussy, there may be many other shows of worth here for others.)

Monday 11 November 2019

22:05 The Act 01 0001 "La Maison Du Bon Reve" *Season 1 Starts*

In the premiere of this crime drama, truth is stranger than fiction. An overprotective mom Dee Dee and her sickly daughter Gypsy move to a new home, but they seem to be hiding secrets.

This actually got VERY good reviews so might be worthwhile checking out and Stumptown as well - although it is not really the genre I normally watch.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Sunday 19 November 2019

19:00 Chicago Fire 07 0022 "I'm Not Leaving You" *Season 7 Ends*

In this season finale of the fast-paced drama, Severide and Kidd continue to investigate an old arson case, unexpected news leads Brett to ponder a big decision and all hell breaks loose.

20:00 Chicago PD 06 0022 "Reckoning" *Season 6 Ends*

It’s do or die in this crime drama’s season finale. With Kelton’s election almost assured, Voight and the team must make a last-ditch effort to save Intelligence from getting axed.

21:00 Chicago Med 04 0022 "With A Brave Heart"*Season 4 Ends*

In this gripping season finale, Dr. Charles and Caroline set up major plans. Ava fights to keep her relationship with Connor alive. Agent Lee gives Will news that may put his life in danger.

This should be TUESDAY 19 November.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

Yay thanks:

so much finales, december is gonna be a busy month loads of new shows 

More likely holiday specials if I have to guess. They are always reluctant to star new series while many people go on holiday.

Showmaxed

@Doug wrote:

A renovation program?... on M-Net?... seriously? Smiley SurprisedSmiley Frustrated

They've been adding more reality series, so that must be it

:-|

Trending

i am

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Telenovela

Sunday 24 November 2019

20:50 Arrow 07 0001 "Inmate 4587" *Season 7 Starts*First to M-Net City*

Now in prison, Oliver tries to keep his head down and serve out his time so he can be reunited with his family. Season premiere of the comic book fantasy drama.

Wait...what?  Am I confused or is "someone else" confused?

Action

Looks to me like everything watchable is ending and nothing much is starting. MC had a plethora of September premiers to choose from and not 1 ... Smiley SurprisedSmiley Sad

A renovation program?... on M-Net?... seriously? Smiley SurprisedSmiley Frustrated

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Showmaxed

Sad load of %^$#@#  coming out of Hollywood these days, I think we've seen the last of what turns out to be the peak from a few years ago.

After careful research, all I find of enough interest here with new series is "Emergence" - but it's apparently got a bad start, so only as it will pick itself up quite well from episode 3. Beyond that... they're only around Ep. 4 in the States at the moment, so we'll have to see.

(I'm fussy, there may be many other shows of worth here for others.)

Trending

Yay thanks:

so much finales, december is gonna be a busy month loads of new shows 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

Thank you.