Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net and M-Net City November 2019 Highllights

30 REPLIES 30
Showmaxed

Re: M-Net and M-Net City November 2019 Highllights

Yep, finished that one. I just can't see us ever getting any real answers, and it's a bit too "sleepy village" for me.

BTW, tried the new military lawyers one on the same night as well, didn't finish that one :-|

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

And even though Emergence is supposed to improve a lot from E03, still gave up on it. The actress playing the chief of police is good as she usually is, nothing else there for me.

Did you finish the episode? I just did and quite enjoyed it. Smiley Tongue I have so few series currently that I'm watching that I think I will give it a go.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

Still don't like Stumptown anyway.

And even though Emergence is supposed to improve a lot from E03, still gave up on it. The actress playing the chief of police is good as she usually is, nothing else there for me.

How has The Act turned out to be, should I reconsider?

I've recorded Stumptown as well as Emergence but haven't looked at either yet.  I am enjoying The Act VERY MUCH though! Smiley LOL

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Still don't like Stumptown anyway.

How has The Act turned out to be, should I reconsider?

Showmaxed

Stumptown - I started watching it by accident, and am wrong. The character and actress' "fist fight" behaviour is actually very natural and so the outcry about her butch behaviour that I believed was BS. (IMO anyway.)

Red Carpet

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

There's a repeat scheduled for the 7 Dec at 22:00 pm.

Thank you - makes me wonder why the premiere date then wasn't just moved to 07 Dec? Is this not against the no-repeats during prime time policy?

Community Manager

There's a repeat scheduled for the 7 Dec at 22:00 pm.

Red Carpet

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

Butterfly 01 0001 is scheduled for 25 November at 02:10am.

Thank you for advising - what a CRAZY time for a premiere? And so far I don't see a repeat (apart from the standard M-Net+1). Clashing with the Walking Dead.... Smiley Sad

Community Manager

Butterfly 01 0001 is scheduled for 25 November at 02:10am.

Red Carpet

Saturday 23 November 2019

23:05 Butterfly 01 0001 *Season 1 Starts*

In this poignant mini-series premiere, Vicky and Stephen are separated parents, who discover that their eleven-year-old child Max is transgender. This causes tension in the family, especially with Max’s dad Stephen.

What happened to this? The TV Guide shows Hollywood Reporter?