Need help?

M-Net and M-Net City November 2019 Highllights

Trending

Re: M-Net and M-Net City November 2019 Highllights

we did but alot has happened in last year 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Anime

I was hoping for at least Castle Rock season 2. Did we not get season 1 express?

Trending

i watch it, good program IMO

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

I looked at the October thread again to try find more - has anyone been following "Grand Hotel" on 101, is it worth catching-up?

(TIA)

Showmaxed

Apparently she's like a thin rake and in a serious way takes on body-building type men (not martial arts or something, just ordinary fistfights) - that's silly and going too far for me.

But it's not just those issues @sankie  . I belong to a couple of other minority groups making much noise again these days, and usually don't support it. Yes, live and let live, but it's now too often over the top IMHO and I blame extremists influencing social media... just crowd mentality all too often :-(

Inequality is something we all suffer at times, serious issues I've always got time for.

EDITED for clarity

Telenovela

@krugie wrote:

...and Stumptown as well - although it is not really the genre I normally watch.

That one has more of the currently endless females-can-do-what-males-do themes, and this "rough private investigator" storyline comes across as ridiculous in the fist fights etc. according to some opinions out there.

I'm all for equality, but it's now decades old since it was largely achieved (who decided to "revive" the "struggle" anyway??), and some of it like this is beyond interest for me.

This comment is so not like you?  *nerve feeling touched*

Doin' it 4 Tv

@gwynrb wrote:

I must say we are enjoying Killing Eve and the Prodigal Son at the moment.

I assume these are Showmax series.

Doccie

I must say we are enjoying Killing Eve and the Prodigal Son at the moment.

@Optimist wrote:

Sad load of %^$#@#  coming out of Hollywood these days, I think we've seen the last of what turns out to be the peak from a few years ago.

After careful research, all I find of enough interest here with new series is "Emergence" - but it's apparently got a bad start, so only as it will pick itself up quite well from episode 3. Beyond that... they're only around Ep. 4 in the States at the moment, so we'll have to see.

(I'm fussy, there may be many other shows of worth here for others.)

Showmaxed

BTW, look out for the movie "Men In Black: International" (currently on Box Office) - same kind of more-dominant female kind of thing but in this case it's a balanced part of the story and the action makes sense, and she's still sexy.

And the same goes for "Anna" (also on BO).

Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:
The Act...

This actually got VERY good reviews so might be worthwhile checking out...

Nah, I lost much of the urge to look at others' bizarre problems when I started believing in a karmic past ;-)

@krugie wrote:

...and Stumptown as well - although it is not really the genre I normally watch.

That one has more of the currently endless females-can-do-what-males-do themes, and this "rough private investigator" storyline comes across as ridiculous in the fist fights etc. according to some opinions out there.

I'm all for equality, but it's now decades old since it was largely achieved (who decided to "revive" the "struggle" anyway??), and some of it like this is beyond interest for me.

(I'm not talking about the S.A. domestic violence or pay equality problems, those do need attention.)

And why did I find out... MC's continuing silly synopses force us to look deeper, else I might have actually tried them :-p