cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net (channel 101) and M-Net City (channel 115) highlights for December 2019

14 REPLIES 14
Showmaxed

Re: M-Net (channel 101) and M-Net City (channel 115) highlights for December 2019

No, that doesn't negate it - in these examples the online guides have been affected in the same way as the Explora EPG. That's why I used the wording "...it's a wide guide bug at MC".

But of course it is possible that some of these guide isues being pointed out are still real ones after all.

BoxOffice

Re: M-Net (channel 101) and M-Net City (channel 115) highlights for December 2019

It look like this one is MC repeating the series because it also show the same scheduling in the on lime guide 

Online gutde.JPG

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Showmaxed

BTW, with the lack of cooperation or reasonable assistance by MC of late, I've now blown a personal fuse, am retiring from active forum involvements.

(Maybe that's what they now want us to do, but who cares anyway.)

Showmaxed

That's probably an Explora software bug I've noticed for months. Other episodes sometimes disappear from the recording schedule as well, even some movies. Sometimes it's due (presumed) to small changes in the details, sometimes nothing like that can be noticed.

Half the time, if you then reselect it from the EPG it then tells you that it already has that item scheduled - FOR THE EXACT SAME TIMESLOT even though it's not visible anymore!! Selecting it anyway then gets it to appear in the recording schedule list again. This presumably fixes the recording problem itself, but can't say for sure or in all instances.

As for the reverting-to-episode-one bug - quite a few other examples posted by me and others seem to show it's a wide guide bug at MC. It started a few weeks back when Krugie and I discovered a reset of Carte Blanche (although that one somehow managed to increment the season number as well).

Telenovela

Something else I noticed is that when I saw E! was bringing back their True Hollywood Series I immediately set a series record as some of them were interesting.  Last night I realised that it hadn't been recording.  I checked my Series record list and when the show was first loaded to the guide it was loaded as "True Hollywood Story", EPG people must've changed it before the first episode to "E! True Hollywood Story" - so I have missed 2 episodes already.  I am pretty sure the name could have been changed on the original entry and not replaced?  So, I think the EPG team need a talking to - this type of thing is not going down well.

--==** Explora 1 (Primary) & Explora 2a (Secondary), SLNB**==--
Telenovela

Now I've just noticed that the EPG on the Explora says that Blue Bloods will start from the beginning of season 9 again from next week. This cannot be correct. What is going on? MC????
Telenovela

Wow, that is a serious problem.
Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

Friday 20 December

22:00 Loudermilk 02 0001 "Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey" *Season 2 Starts*

Loudermilk (Ron Livingston) is back in Seattle trying to piece his world back together.

What is going on with this series? It is currently showing as starting on Vuzu on Wed 04 December at 01H00? Is M-Net now a repeat channel for Vuzu?

Scheduling also changed over the last couple of days - originally it was meant to start last night (Sunday) on Vuzu at 22H00 but I see it changed. Still currently scheduled for episodes 3 and 4 on  Vuzu next Sunday at 22H00 though?

Well, my Explora recorded what was listed as Loudermilk episodes 1 and 2 on Vuzu but the program actually shown was Ballers. And still the EPG shows episodes 3 and 4 this coming Sunday on Vuzu. One big MESS - despite me pointing the issues out on here - seemingly just for my own good!

And now, when the actual series airs on M-Net I guess my series recording will also not pick up the 1st two episodes again! The levels of non-service-delivery astounds me.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Friday 20 December

22:00 Loudermilk 02 0001 "Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey" *Season 2 Starts*

Loudermilk (Ron Livingston) is back in Seattle trying to piece his world back together.

What is going on with this series? It is currently showing as starting on Vuzu on Wed 04 December at 01H00? Is M-Net now a repeat channel for Vuzu?

Scheduling also changed over the last couple of days - originally it was meant to start last night (Sunday) on Vuzu at 22H00 but I see it changed. Still currently scheduled for episodes 3 and 4 on  Vuzu next Sunday at 22H00 though?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

@BusiN_DStv1 wrote:

Saturday 23 November 2019

22:00 Sticks & Stones 01 0001 *Season 1 Starts*

This gripping three-part psychological British thriller is set amid the competitive world of sales and explores the corrosive effects of workplace bullying.

I presume this should be Monday 23 December?

EDIT: Nope

Please check for any more of these errors.