Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

M-Net series 20h00 Sundays?

Red Carpet

Re: M-Net series 20h00 Sundays?

@Optimist wrote:

BTW 2, on some decoders I've noticed that the current season of CB is half the length only for some odd reason, perhaps international sales considerations... so if correct a new season's SBR is needed after next week's long episode.

I noticed that as well yes - only 26 episodes. Was planning to post on that on Sunday after the EPG for the following week is available. Smiley LOL

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Re: M-Net series 20h00 Sundays?

To add to that, will the late foreign movie AND John Oliver's show both continue under these Sunday stretching conditions?

BTW, for the last few weeks Carte Blanche has been trying to literally end by 20:00 and have an earlier first ad break now. So perhaps they really are planning to change the end time.

Doubt we'll hear more on this poorly fed forum.

BTW 2, on some decoders I've noticed that the current season of CB is half the length only for some odd reason, perhaps international sales considerations... so if correct a new season's SBR is needed after next week's long episode. And seems to fit in with the timing of these changes, as we can best guess them (since MC couldn't give a hoot anymore about keeping its public properly informed).

BTW 3 - this forum is falling to pieces already with spam, commercial misuse, clowns, some poor advice, and who knows what else... pat yourself on the back MC.

/done

Highlighted
Red Carpet

M-Net series 20h00 Sundays?

I see the new local Deon Meyer drama series Trackers is being advertised as starting on M-Net on Sunday 27 October at 20h00. Does this  mean the Sunday night movie is falling away? Or moving to 21h00?

And will it REALLY be 20h00? Or also the ridiculous recording-unfriendly no-care-about customers 20h05?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).