Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MC, urgent assistance please??

2 REPLIES 2
Action

Re: MC, urgent assistance please??

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat, we're sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused by loadshedding. We understand your love for the mentioned programmes, but your suggestion while it looks possible it will cause a lot of daily changes to programming, because it means if a Bloemfontein customer was to have loadshedding today we might have to do the same for that customer. Tomorrow it will be another customer in Durban.

I didn't expect MC to help - no surprises really. However please note that I don't blame loadshedding for my current situation, I blame MC's poor scheduling. If both the premiere episodes and the repeats were not scheduled to overlap in broadcast times, there would be no problem. By the way, I pointed out this was a problem when these series started and was ignored.

Highlighted

Re: MC, urgent assistance please??

@MadCat, we're sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused by loadshedding. We understand your love for the mentioned programmes, but your suggestion while it looks possible it will cause a lot of daily changes to programming, because it means if a Bloemfontein customer was to have loadshedding today we might have to do the same for that customer. Tomorrow it will be another customer in Durban.

Action

MC, urgent assistance please??

And so it has come to pass as predicted in my thread, https://community.dstv.com/t5/What-s-On/Poor-scheduling-lack-of-repeats/m-p/1216#M381,

On Saturday nights, I record iZombie (115) at 7pm and double episodes of Jane the Virgin (116) at 8pm and 9pm. Sleeply Hollow is recorded on Monday nights.

On Saturday, Nelspruit had loadshedding from 7:15pm till 9:15pm, so nothing recorded. And now everything overlaps on Monday:

115: 23:10 iZombie, 00:10 Sleepy Hollow

116: 23:30 and 00:30 Jane the Virgin

I am now begging MC, please assist??

I see a few possible ways to solve the problem:

1. add a filler, moving the Sleepy Hollow repeat start time to 1:30

2. add another / move the Sleepy Hollow repeat

3. swop Jane the Virgin episodes with Jerry Springer and First Dates

MC, I am begging, if you have one iota of compassion left for your viewers, please help me??

I brought this possible problem to your attention when the series started and nothing was done, now it has become reality and I'm relying on MC to solve it.