Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MC, urgent assistance please??

2 REPLIES 2
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: MC, urgent assistance please??

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat, we're sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused by loadshedding. We understand your love for the mentioned programmes, but your suggestion while it looks possible it will cause a lot of daily changes to programming, because it means if a Bloemfontein customer was to have loadshedding today we might have to do the same for that customer. Tomorrow it will be another customer in Durban.

I didn't expect MC to help - no surprises really. However please note that I don't blame loadshedding for my current situation, I blame MC's poor scheduling. If both the premiere episodes and the repeats were not scheduled to overlap in broadcast times, there would be no problem. By the way, I pointed out this was a problem when these series started and was ignored.

Re: MC, urgent assistance please??

@MadCat, we're sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused by loadshedding. We understand your love for the mentioned programmes, but your suggestion while it looks possible it will cause a lot of daily changes to programming, because it means if a Bloemfontein customer was to have loadshedding today we might have to do the same for that customer. Tomorrow it will be another customer in Durban.

Doin' it 4 Tv

MC, urgent assistance please??

And so it has come to pass as predicted in my thread, https://community.dstv.com/t5/What-s-On/Poor-scheduling-lack-of-repeats/m-p/1216#M381,

On Saturday nights, I record iZombie (115) at 7pm and double episodes of Jane the Virgin (116) at 8pm and 9pm. Sleeply Hollow is recorded on Monday nights.

On Saturday, Nelspruit had loadshedding from 7:15pm till 9:15pm, so nothing recorded. And now everything overlaps on Monday:

115: 23:10 iZombie, 00:10 Sleepy Hollow

116: 23:30 and 00:30 Jane the Virgin

I am now begging MC, please assist??

I see a few possible ways to solve the problem:

1. add a filler, moving the Sleepy Hollow repeat start time to 1:30

2. add another / move the Sleepy Hollow repeat

3. swop Jane the Virgin episodes with Jerry Springer and First Dates

MC, I am begging, if you have one iota of compassion left for your viewers, please help me??

I brought this possible problem to your attention when the series started and nothing was done, now it has become reality and I'm relying on MC to solve it.