Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MODERN FAMILY 101

9 REPLIES 9
Nominee

Re: MODERN FAMILY 101

@sankie wrote:

Fixed it (tried at least) - did it work?

Yep :-)

Telenovela

@Optimist wrote:

Sankie, what we can all see is paperclip type pics from anyone - when posting it's the "Browse" button under the bottom left of the posting block.

Fixed it (tried at least) - did it work?

Nominee

Sankie, what we can all see is paperclip type pics from anyone - when posting it's the "Browse" button under the bottom left of the posting block.

@sankie, glad to hear that you like the programme :-) :-).

Trending

@sankie wrote:

cam.jpg

This guy! He is soo EXTRA!  Love him.

Posted images still don't show on here - only you can see them. Man LOL

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Telenovela

cam.jpg

This guy! He is soo EXTRA!  Love him.

Highlighted
Trending

TBH I can't remember last 2 seasons   

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Trending

I agree. Started loosing interest the last one or two seasons but off to a good start.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

@sankie yip was a very fun episode 😂😂

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Telenovela

MODERN FAMILY 101

Welcome back, Modern Family.  Nearly wet my pajamas with THAT scene with Cam and Gloria in the rubberduck on the lake! Smiley LOL  Brilliant!