Did you mean: 
Need help?

Manifest new NBC show

SOLVED
Highlighted
Doccie

Manifest new NBC show

Hi

There's a new show starting on NBC 24th of September called Manifest. It looks really good. I'm really hoping we can get this express from US.  Clip: https://twitter.com/i/status/1034425368348844032

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Manifest new NBC show

Hi Folks. Just received feedback from the M-Net team that Manifest will be starting on Monday 01 October at 20:00 on M-Net CH101.

Dates and times are subject to change.

7 REPLIES
Action

It does sound good yes - hopefully it delivers! I think the Express ship has pretty much sailed for almost all shows though - sadly...

When Montego Air Flight 828 lands after a turbulent but otherwise routine flight, the 191 passengers and its crew learn that while only a few hours passed for them, the rest of the world has considered them missing—and presumed dead—for over five years.[1]As the passengers try to reintegrate themselves into the world, some of them experience strange phenomena, leading them to believe "they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora1 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Telenovela

It's not on any of the September schedules, so I think we can be pretty certain that it's not going to be Express.

But even if Express was still a common thing, I'm not entirely sure that this show would qualify.  It's got no big names in it, and the summary (by necessity) is very vague as to what it's about.  So it doesn't strike me as having a big enough appeal to have justified being Express.

As for the show itself, it's one of those that could be really intriguing or a complete mess.  It all depends on what the central mystery is and how it's handled.

Action

@Citanul wrote:

As for the show itself, it's one of those that could be really intriguing or a complete mess.  It all depends on what the central mystery is and how it's handled.

Agree.

To me the end of the description strongly suggests it may lean in the same direction as The Leftovers did, which had its ups and downs...

Action

Yip let's hope we get it. 

--(Explora 1)--

Hi Folks. Just received feedback from the M-Net team that Manifest will be starting on Monday 01 October at 20:00 on M-Net CH101.

Action

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

Thanks! Just a week after the US - I am pleasantly surprised! 

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora1 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@krugie wrote:

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

Thanks! Just a week after the US - I am pleasantly surprised! 

Me too very surprised 

--(Explora 1)--