Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Me, Myself & I ?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Me, Myself & I ?

@krugie wrote:

Thanks @Grace_DStv1  - I would have thought M-Net already owns (and paid for) the rights to the full 13 episodes in season 1 since they have already shown 6 of them....

@krugie, we understand how one would think that based on those facts. 

Trending

Thanks @Grace_DStv1  - I would have thought M-Net already owns (and paid for) the rights to the full 13 episodes in season 1 since they have already shown 6 of them....

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted

Hahaha, we see you @krugie

Unfortunately this series has long been cancelled so the M-Net channels will not be airing the remaining episodes.

Trending

Thanks @Grace_DStv1 - I actually thought the episodes shown were quite funny. Maybe it was a bit too intelligent for American audiences... Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Morning All. We've asked M-Net to help on this one, let's hear if they have any news on the sitcom. 

Nominee

Based on what JP? MC are known for showing some discontinued series after they were ended.

I think it's probably better to just wait for MC's response with these things, there's no way to tell what they might do.

Trending

Probably not. I should think 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Trending

Me, Myself & I ?

About a year ago, possibly even longer, M-Net showed the first 6 episodes of the sitcom Me, Myself & I. The series got pulled in the US after 6 episodes and the remaining 7 episodes were then burned off a few months later (shownlate at night). Will M-Net (or another channel) still be showing those 7 episodes or not?