Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Midsomer Murders - TV Guide

6 REPLIES 6
Anime

Re: Midsomer Murders - TV Guide

Thank you, Itshizane. This is not a recent problem - I noticed it several weeks ago already but thought it so obvious that someone would pick up on it and fix it. It seems that there are two distinct problems - mostly on what is reflected on the EPG (compared to what is actually broadcast) and also the actual scheduling (eg, one current episode, which is a 'part 1', I think ran for 3 times in a row before - hopefully - part 2 comes up?

Anime

Thank you, Sankie. I didn't think it could have anything to do with the decoder model. It seems to be a hugely confusing mismatch of the captions on the EPG and what is aired. There also doesn't seem to be any consistency as to when the programmes are broadcast for the first time and when they are repeated, nor if they're back-to-back or days apart. As you say, a real nightmare...

Hi @sankie and @ByAThread , we're having this checked with our techies.~ 

Telenovela

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

@ByAThreadMay you confirm your decoder model?

Nothint to do with decoder model - it is across all of them.  It is the EPG synopsis that is incorrect.  Recording these episodes are a real nightmare.

Anime

Hi. It's an HDPVR, Pace decoder. It says that the software is up-to-date.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@ByAThread May you confirm your decoder model?

Highlighted
Anime

Midsomer Murders - TV Guide

Somehow the TV guide captioning for Midsomer Murders has become horribly confused. The captions do not relate to which episode is actually showing, falling out of synch with how these are split on 119 into two parts. Has no-one noticed this?

Further, despite all the repeats on DStv, it seems that currently only 'Part 2' of S16/E4 is repeating, a few in a row, with no repeats of S16/E3?? 

ITV and BBC are practically the only reason for holding onto my DStv subscription...