cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Mnet 101 & Mnet City 115 Schedules for May

Red Carpet

Re: Mnet 101 & Mnet City 115 Schedules for May

It is shocking - to say the very least - that this has not been posted yet. If we are not going to receive these in time - and based on all other unanswered questions on here - there is no point in having this community at all - it will serve no purpose whatsover. First no printed guide, now no highlights.

I'm sorry - today is a normal working day - it is no longer a long weekend - there are no excuses even if tomorrow is another public holiday. AND we were told this community will be monitored 7 days a week and for much longer hours daily than the old forum - so even IF IT WAS a long weekend, we still expect answers and results IN TIME!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Guessing with the long weekend nothing will get posted till after. But yes (MC Portia old forum would have never left it this late)
~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Action

2 days to May - where are the May highlights?? Please??

Doccie

@Cya_DStv1 Thank you for the reply and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to receiving these highlights, as you say they are very important as part of my and others tv viewing planning. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Hi @JacoHD

We certainly will upload various highlights from different channel as we are very much aware of how important they are, mainly for Mnet and 1Magic, also in addition, the CatchUp schedule. As soon as the uploads are done, we will notify you.

Highlighted
Doccie

I am worried that this forum is not monitored like the other one, eveident in the lack of response from MC??

Action

Indeed, these schedules are the only real and useful source of program information available and about the only reason I came to the forum regularly. An absolute, must-have, essential practice to continue here!! 

I'm dissappointed they haven't already been transposed to here. MC????!

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Doccie

One can only hope that they will continue to provide these highlights to us @JeanP, I use this all the time to plan my viewing and without it I feel lost in all the disorganisation and un-userfriendliness of the online TV guide or even the Explora electronic programme guide. 

#whogottime

Tags (2)
Trending

I was just going to ask the same thing. Let's not forget the catch up schedule too.
~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (2)
Doccie

Mnet 101 & Mnet City 115 Schedules for May

I know this might be a bit early, but just curious to find out if we will still be given the Highlights for the month like we had in the old forum? 

If so, would be nice to also get 1Magic and Vuzu Highlights like we used to, but maybe those teams don't even know about this forum yet... 

Tags (3)