--Explora 1 & 2a--
Highlighted
Doccie

Re: Mnet 101 & Mnet City 115 Schedules for May

Very disappointing to say the least!

#dstv where less is #premiumless

BoxOffice

No one is even bothering to respond at all.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Cya_DStv1wrote:

Hi @JacoHD

We certainly will upload various highlights from different channel as we are very much aware of how important they are, mainly for Mnet and 1Magic, also in addition, the CatchUp schedule. As soon as the uploads are done, we will notify you.

Here it says we will upload various highlights. And saying as soon as it's done we will be notified

Well Waiting Smiley Frustrated

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Telenovela

I say again - we are on our own.

"The DStv Community is an online forum, created for you to enjoy collaboration with other visitors/peers and to source & share information/solutions. The main objective of the Community is peer-to-peer assistance and we welcome all visitors, both DStv customers and non-DStv customers to join in the engagement. Remember, this is not another Customer Care platform but rather a home for user-driven-solutions. We will step in from time-to-time but for the most part, this is your platform. Share your solutions with the Community. Key contributors will earn badges, step up in rank and become Star Community members, a status that calls for suprises (from time-to-time)"

Telenovela

Come now MC! Imho, this is the single most critical task you have to get right... and urgently! Man FrustratedMan Mad

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Doin' it 4 Tv

Let's hope we get an answer tomorrow Smiley Wink

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

The Blogs section is useless anyway - can't see what the latest posts are as they don't differentiate them with making them bold or anything.

I do know that the M-Net management Mods registered on this site, but not as Mods...  :-(

Answers please MC... and NOW please!

Doccie

I hope when they refer to "uploading" highlights they don't mean what just got posted in Blogs about Billions Season 3 - there isn't even a date or time on it, just a pic.

Doccie

I've obviously been dredding this day. I've spoken about the importance of the highlights for myself and others over and over, time and time again. #premiumless