Mnet 101 & Mnet City 115 Schedules for May

29 REPLIES
Romance

Re: Mnet 101 & Mnet City 115 Schedules for May

@krugiewrote:

@DigitalFanwrote:

I am using

https://m-net.dstv.com/shows

it is kept up to date and for me fills the gap left by the old forum - enjoy !

Just a quick look already shows 2 flaws though - Kevin Can Wait is listed for 6 May but is actually on a break & Survivor SA is also listed for 6 May but premiered last night.

And it has Grey's Anatomy scheduled for 23:00 on the 31st of January.  Something's not right there.

BoxOffice

@DigitalFanwrote:

I am using

Just a quick look already shows 2 flaws though - Kevin Can Wait is listed for 6 May but is actually on a break & Survivor SA is also listed for 6 May but premiered last night.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

I am using

HD PVR 2P - Twin LNB - 6 Way Multiswitch
BoxOffice

Has anyone sent an e-mail to MoM to advise her of what is going on here (or not going on)? Or can someone send me her e-mail address again ) - I have misplaced it?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

Absolutely pathetic. MC keeps on going down! 

BoxOffice

@krugiewrote:

@JacoHDwrote:

MultiChoice lost over 100,000 DStv Premium subscribers during the last financial year

You wonder why?

I am not in the least surprised - their presence - or lack of it - on this forum sum things up nicely. More than half of my friends have not only cancelled Premium but cancelled DSTV completely.

I will no longer contributre to posts until MC comes to the table and do what is exptected from them. I will only visit the cummunity to read helpful info posted by other members regarding new programs starting etc since MC can no longer be bothered to assist with even the most basic of information. I don't think a single thing or issue reported on here has been fixed and most have not even be responded to.

Yip. That sounds correct

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

@JacoHDwrote:

MultiChoice lost over 100,000 DStv Premium subscribers during the last financial year

You wonder why?

I am not in the least surprised - their presence - or lack of it - on this forum sum things up nicely. More than half of my friends have not only cancelled Premium but cancelled DSTV completely.

I will no longer contribute to posts until MC comes to the table and do what is expected of them. I will only visit the cummunity to read helpful info posted by other members regarding new programs starting etc since MC can no longer be bothered to assist with even the most basic of information. I don't think a single thing or issue reported on here has been fixed and most have not even been responded to.

Action

@Cya_DStv1wrote:

Hi @JacoHD

We certainly will upload various highlights from different channel as we are very much aware of how important they are, mainly for Mnet and 1Magic, also in addition, the CatchUp schedule. As soon as the uploads are done, we will notify you.

When are we getting the highlights @Cya_DStv1?

BoxOffice

Yip. I saw that article too

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Highlighted
Doccie

You wonder why?

Tags (1)