Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Shows

SOLVED
Trending

Re: New Shows

Ride Upon The Storm

New Danish show starting Saturday 16 June 22:30 on M-Net 

BAFTA-winning Adam Price (Borgen) turns his attention to how faith and religion affect our lives in this modern, character-led drama produced by Camilla Hammerich (Borgen) and starring Lars Mikkelsen (House of Cards).

The story centres on a family of priests that traces its roots back more than 250 years: Johannes (Mikkelsen), Elisabeth (Ann Eleonora Jorgensen), and their sons, August (Morten Hee Andersen) and Christian (Simon Sears). Johannes is God-like to his sons – he gives, loves, and punishes. His favouritism for August and his disappointment with Christian forces both into making desperate choices in order to either gain his love or break free from him. Their path will lead us into war and encounters between different religions, seen through the intimate lens of a family drama.

RIDE UPON THE STORM explores good and evil and the spiritual journey towards seeking a greater meaning in life – because we all want to believe in something when a storm is approaching

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (2)
Trending

No they didn't say. It was on the first night 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Highlighted
Action

@JeanP wrote:

I did mention it in here or the old forum 

Smiley Embarassed My bad then.  I wonder how I missed that.

It was mentioned on the pop-up marvel channel. They aired the first episode and said the rest is on Showmax. It is/was being advertised on the ad before cu program/movie

I didn't pay much attention to the Marvel pop-up channel, thinking it was just movies.  Did they say that it was going to feature series as well?

Trending

Haha @Citanul  I gave all the info except the name 😂😂 oops 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

I did mention it in here or the old forum 

It was mentioned on the pop-up marvel channel. They aired the first episode and said the rest is on Showmax. It is/was being advertised on the ad before cu program/movie

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Action

@JeanP wrote:

Tandy and Tyrone have two things in common: they’re in love and they have superpowers. But these only work well when they are together, which makes things complicated. Episodes 1 and 2 land on Showmax on Friday, 8 June with express episodes coming every Friday. 

https://youtu.be/ELrej0xqiZU

And for those who want to know this show's name, it's Cloak & Dagger Smiley Happy

And those into super hero/comics shows, I see that Runaways is also on Showmax.  The entire season is available, so it's not a new show, but I don't recall seeing it advertised anywhere.

Trending

Tandy and Tyrone have two things in common: they’re in love and they have superpowers. But these only work well when they are together, which makes things complicated. Episodes 1 and 2 land on Showmax on Friday, 8 June with express episodes coming every Friday. 

https://youtu.be/ELrej0xqiZU

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (3)
Trending

Monday 18 June 21:00 on SundanceTV season 3 of Into the badlands starts 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

The Detail Starts tonight 20:00 on Universal  

This 10-episode ensemble drama centres on three fiercely talented female homicide investigators who work tirelessly to solve crimes while navigating the complicated demands of their personal lives.

Shenae Grimes-Beech stars as street smart Detective Jacqueline ‘Jack’ Cooper, with keen investigative skills, but a messy personal life. Angela Griffin stars as Detective Stevie Hall, a sharp quick-witted interrogator who is Jack’s mentor – even while she balances the demands of work and her complicated family life. Wendy Crewson plays Staff Inspector Fiona Currie, the homicide unit’s formidable boss, who works overtime to secure justice, no matter what the cost.

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (3)
Action

And those who don't watch Billions but watch The Gifted are in the same boat.

Obviously, there's no reason to expect channels to set their times so as not to clash with what's on other channels, but I don't think it's a good idea to shift the show back an hour.  Even if technically it's a new season, they're being shown back-to-back, so from the viewers' perspective it's a continuous run.