New Shows

SOLVED
Trending

Re: New Shows

Yip. If the time changes it most likely only air next year 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Action

According to Thinus, The Orville will start on M-Net on 13 August at 17:00, although he does remark that the content of the show may not be suitable for that timeslot, so that time and date may change.

Trending

@Doug yip saw that apparently the story will be thousand years before the current time in westeros. How the white walkers started and stuff like that 

Looks really good better than GoT currently is 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Action

Not so appropriate here yet, but oneday....

HBO have ordered a spin-off of Game of Thrones Smiley Very Happy

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Trending

RIVIERA starts  20:00 on 119 BBC FIRST

Set in the French Riviera, the series follows Georgina Clios, a midwestern art curator whose life is turned upside down after the death of her billionaire husband Constantine Clios in a yacht accident. Georgina becomes immersed in a world of lies, double-dealing and crime, as she seeks to uncover the truth about her husband's death.

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Trending

Ride Upon The Storm

New Danish show starting Saturday 16 June 22:30 on M-Net 

BAFTA-winning Adam Price (Borgen) turns his attention to how faith and religion affect our lives in this modern, character-led drama produced by Camilla Hammerich (Borgen) and starring Lars Mikkelsen (House of Cards).

The story centres on a family of priests that traces its roots back more than 250 years: Johannes (Mikkelsen), Elisabeth (Ann Eleonora Jorgensen), and their sons, August (Morten Hee Andersen) and Christian (Simon Sears). Johannes is God-like to his sons – he gives, loves, and punishes. His favouritism for August and his disappointment with Christian forces both into making desperate choices in order to either gain his love or break free from him. Their path will lead us into war and encounters between different religions, seen through the intimate lens of a family drama.

RIDE UPON THE STORM explores good and evil and the spiritual journey towards seeking a greater meaning in life – because we all want to believe in something when a storm is approaching

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (2)
Trending

No they didn't say. It was on the first night 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Action

@JeanP wrote:

I did mention it in here or the old forum 

Smiley Embarassed My bad then.  I wonder how I missed that.

It was mentioned on the pop-up marvel channel. They aired the first episode and said the rest is on Showmax. It is/was being advertised on the ad before cu program/movie

I didn't pay much attention to the Marvel pop-up channel, thinking it was just movies.  Did they say that it was going to feature series as well?

Trending

Haha @Citanul  I gave all the info except the name 😂😂 oops 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

I did mention it in here or the old forum 

It was mentioned on the pop-up marvel channel. They aired the first episode and said the rest is on Showmax. It is/was being advertised on the ad before cu program/movie

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~