Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Shows

SOLVED
Showmaxed

Re: New Shows

Certainly has potential, but as said there's little spoonfeeding. I think they've done it to add to the mysterious atmosphere.

Despite patient listening carefully and much rewinding (before seeing the mention of that need in this thread), I'm still confused in that from my perceptions the investigations seemed to start in the other city first?? :-/ :-{

Anyways... Wiki says there's only 4 episodes so I'll see it through.

Quite recent too, BBC2 got it in April.

Action

@krugie wrote:

@Citanul wrote:

The City and the City - a four-part science fiction series starting 17 July on ITV Choice (123) at 20:00.

From IMDb:

Inspector Tyador Borlú of the Extreme Crime Squad in the European city-state of Beszel, investigates the murder of a student from Beszel's twin-city of Ul Qoman - which occupies the same space but is perceived differently.

Thinus also posted about it but it sounds like real hard work to watch... haha. He basically says you have to concentrate and focus very hard for every single minute in order to follow what is happening.

http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2018/07/science-fiction-and-city-years-hardest.html

Yeah, I got this from Thinus. Smiley Happy

It's not going to be for everyone, but I thought it was worth highlighting for those who are looking for something different.

Trending

@Citanul wrote:

The City and the City - a four-part science fiction series starting 17 July on ITV Choice (123) at 20:00.

From IMDb:

Inspector Tyador Borlú of the Extreme Crime Squad in the European city-state of Beszel, investigates the murder of a student from Beszel's twin-city of Ul Qoman - which occupies the same space but is perceived differently.

Thinus also posted about it but it sounds like real hard work to watch... haha. He basically says you have to concentrate and focus very hard for every single minute in order to follow what is happening.

http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2018/07/science-fiction-and-city-years-hardest.html

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

From IMDb:

Trending

Sadly I don't follow the good fight

I do watch the Originals. But not recently so much shows so little time.  But I do plan on getting around to it 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP - what's your take on The Good Fight? Have you been following The Originals? 

@JeanP - same here Smiley Happy

Trending

So looking forward to the handmaid's tale season 2 😍😍

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~

@JeanP wrote:

@NCIS season 15 starting 3 July @20:00 on MNet 

@JeanP - yip looking forward to seeing how Gibbs' team handles the search for their missing colleagues.

And then there's The Handmaid’s Tale S2 which starts on M-Net 101, Monday 02 July at 22:10. And the brand new Grey’s Anatomy spinoff Station 19  starting on Monday 25 June at 19:00 exclusively on M-Net channel 101. 

Highlighted
Trending

NCIS season 15 starting 3 July @20:00 on MNet 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Tags (2)