Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Shows

SOLVED
Trending

Re: New Shows

@Grace_DStv1 - I briowsed it in the early days and he topics were not of  interest to me. Man LOL

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Why @krugie? Its always nice to hear about new upcoming shows from you guys. 

Trending

@Citanul wrote:

We had another thread about it: https://community.dstv.com/t5/Blog/Binge-the-first-6-episodes-of-The-Crossing/ba-p/1375

I never even bother to look at the blog section. Man Embarassed

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Romance

@Optimist wrote:

Don't think anyone has mentioned the recent sci-fi series The Crossing which is first on Showmax? Just came across it.

Refugees from a war-torn country 180 years in the future start showing up to seek asylum in an American town.

We had another thread about it: https://community.dstv.com/t5/Blog/Binge-the-first-6-episodes-of-The-Crossing/ba-p/1375

Red Carpet

The City And The City - I've just seen that there's more episodes than the four that Wiki mentioned, in S.A. anyway - Ep. 5 is on next week, don't know beyond that.

Red Carpet

Don't think anyone has mentioned the recent sci-fi series The Crossing which is first on Showmax? Just came across it.

Refugees from a war-torn country 180 years in the future start showing up to seek asylum in an American town.

Ransom - "the negotiator" refusing to resort to violence, interesting. Looking forward to watching it!

Reverie - dreams and games, this thriller seems like its going to be "lit" - can't wait Smiley Wink

Romance

Reverie is available on Showmax from 13 August.

A former hostage negotiator takes a job retrieving people who are lost in a virtual reality program.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

Ransom starts Tuesday 14 August on Universal 

The series follows Eric Beaumont, an experienced crisis and hostage negotiator, and his team, who solve kidnap and ransom cases involving the most dangerous criminals in the world.

The series is inspired by the real life negotiators Laurent Combalbert and Marwan Mery.

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Tags (3)
Red Carpet

Certainly has potential, but as said there's little spoonfeeding. I think they've done it to add to the mysterious atmosphere.

Despite patient listening carefully and much rewinding (before seeing the mention of that need in this thread), I'm still confused in that from my perceptions the investigations seemed to start in the other city first?? :-/ :-{

Anyways... Wiki says there's only 4 episodes so I'll see it through.

Quite recent too, BBC2 got it in April.