Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New Shows

SOLVED
Action

Re: New Shows

As usual, we'll be seeing the new season of The Walking Dead the day after it's broadcast in the US - it starts on Fox on the 8th of October at 20:45.

Trending

Doctor who season 9 and 10 has loaded on Showmax 😁😁

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

Strictly Come Dancing (Season 16) starts on BBC BRIT on Sunday 30 Sep at 18H00.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

South Park season 22 starts 27 September 21:00 on Comedy Central 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

@JeanP wrote:

What do you mean by talking dead 3 September?? That's not new taking dead is after fear the walking dead every Monday night 🤔🤔. Monday was episode 11 

It is just listed as highlits for the week so I assumed it was new as normally only new shows are listed - don't watch it myself. Guess not then.... 

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

What do you mean by talking dead 3 September?? That's not new taking dead is after fear the walking dead every Monday night 🤔🤔. Monday was episode 11 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Trending

From the September online Dish:

The Talking Dead - Sundance - starts 03 Sep
The Jonathan Ross Show - ITV Choice - starts 08 Sep

Action

I've posted this in the Supernatural thread, but just for completeness I'll mention it here too - according to the online guide, Season 13 of Supernatural starts on Saturday 8 September at 21:00 on M-Net City.

Highlighted
Anime

Re: renewed and cancelled shows - I find this website very useful:-

https://tvseriesfinale.com/

Action

Deception starts on M-Net on the 3rd of September at 19:00.

Cameron Black is the world's greatest illusionist. At least, that's what people used to call him - before his greatest secret was exposed and his career destroyed. But soon, he is recruited by the FBI where he uses his skills of deception to solve high-profile cases and bust criminals.

It's one of those shows with a female law enforcement officer teamed up with an uncoventional partner.  It does sound interesting, but it was cancelled after one season, so might not actually be that good, and things might have been left hanging at the end of that season.